Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2008 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder. RARE Verde Ithica

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Former Sponsor
Harris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enough
Omar, thank you man! The color is wild and to some over the top, but will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart! Good to see you on here. Saw the tuned ADV.1 CLS on the run. Congrats on creating a monster! Want to do the same w an R8? PM me pricing! All the best!

Old 12-16-2011, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jstrat85
WOW!!! I love it!
I bet our CA Highway Patrol would too...

Old 12-17-2011, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Harris@LamborghiniMiami
Omar, thank you man! The color is wild and to some over the top, but will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart! Good to see you on here. Saw the tuned ADV.1 CLS on the run. Congrats on creating a monster! Want to do the same w an R8? PM me pricing! All the best!
Omar is the man! My lambo is next for a tune

Old 12-17-2011, 10:25 AM
Banned
Manettino is a name known to allManettino is a name known to allManettino is a name known to allManettino is a name known to allManettino is a name known to allManettino is a name known to allManettino is a name known to allManettino is a name known to allManettino is a name known to allManettino is a name known to allManettino is a name known to all
First thing that came to mind when I saw this Lambo was: high visibility jacket...lol

Last edited by Manettino; 12-17-2011 at 10:28 AM.