Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 2002 BMW Z8 Silver/Red Hardtop Hoist 50k Miles

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 07:16 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
FS: 2002 BMW Z8 Silver/Red Hardtop Hoist 50k Miles

2002 BMW Z8 Silver/Red

Hey guys,

Posting this for a friend of mine who is trying to sell her families BMW Z8. Looks stunning in classic silver/red here. It has 50,400 miles on it and is in excellent condition. It comes with the hardtop, hoist and extra red mats. I'll get some more details soon, but if anyone is interested shoot me a pm and I can put you in touch.

Asking price is $95k

Attached Images           
Old 12-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
attention mark......attention mark.... GLWS what a beauty!!

Old 12-04-2011, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
What was the Msrp on that

Old 12-04-2011, 08:06 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Love the hardtop remover hoist thing.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Yank
What was the Msrp on that
Not much more than the asking price

Nice to see it's been enjoyed

Old 12-04-2011, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
attention mark......attention mark.... GLWS what a beauty!!
That's the first thing i thought about too when I saw the thread title! I think he only wants white or black though!

I used to really dislike the Z8, but slowly over the years ive fallen inlove with the shape and design. Only thing I would change would be the Alpina wheels! What a gorgeous car

Old 12-04-2011, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
That is a classy beautiful car

Old 12-04-2011, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
Gorgeous example, GLWS

Old 12-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
xlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely one of the most beautiful cars BMW has ever put out. Would look great with the Alpina wheels though!

Old 12-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
h82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to beholdh82bslow is a splendid one to behold
My father acquired one of these bad ass toys back when there were only a handful in the states...

We pulled if out of a our A/C storaged garage with my twin brother and our father driving the Alpina Z8 with myself and my father's head mechanic riding in my then-newly-installed Dinan Stage 2 (S2) E46 M3; 3.91 LSD, Throttle bodies, ECU flash...the works, but dear lawd do I hate ricer/posers/any cars that looks stock.

Anyways, as we leave after the cars have warmed, my brother fishtails in the Alpina as I (try) and follow suit and keep up. That Alpina is not fast, but it certainly is one of the most interesting, intriguing, and overall well-designed autombiles ever conceived and constructed. I go WOT in my M3, for the first time not just chirping but nearly laying rubber as I shift from first to second, with SMG mind you, while my mechanic and I exchange quick glances about the sound/excitement/amazement from that audible senstation, let alone that this car was nearly, nearly keeping up with my father and brother.

Great cars made back then...those automobile manufacturers and designer truly don't take the time and effort to design something truly authentic, genuine, and truly awe-inspiring with it appearance, overall finish and attention to original detail; albeit not the most durable of knob/controls and switches.

But all in all, this is a a car that may not necessarily increase a great deal for their money now, soon, or ever, but in my opinion it is worth every penny anyone would pay for you for its originality. I would buy one to have; but not to drive because a) I'd find the same one my father owned and gift it to him or b) I would keep it in a garage with a 507 when I acquire a stable...including an original 507.

Good luck with the sale. Honestly put it for sale in Naples, FL, Greenwich CT, or anywhere near Farifield, and prolly anywhere in Cali, but I don't know much about the west coast. Even Narragansett/more specifically Newport, RI for interested buyers. Buyers up there truly enjoy exquisite cars that don't have to be fast (all the time) but can look better and unlike anything on the road.

Quick Reply: FS: 2002 BMW Z8 Silver/Red Hardtop Hoist 50k Miles