Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2012 Porsche Turbo S Cab Black/Black - Dev. Stitching, Premier Full Wrap, 1,897 Miles

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011 | 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good, held value better than I would have thought. GLWS

Old 11-18-2011 | 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond reputeSATURN_rob has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Photos

Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen

Car looks great, as well as the price. ^^^However, I would definitely not want to sit in the back! Good luck selling

Old 11-18-2011 | 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
It comes with Adaptive sport seats stock, they just chose the ventilated option. The hard back seats are beyond uncomfortable and
have no rake they are not for daily use.
You are thinking about the bucket seats Marc. I know they are "upright" and are not comfy --- i was talking about the sport seats - that have the hard back that can be painted to match the exterior of the car. You can get them heated (not cooled) and they adjust quite a bit. I also think they are the best looking seat in a cab when the backs are painted to match.