Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Fs: 2005 G55 AMG grand edition - platinum motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2011 | 12:35 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Harris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enough
Fs: 2005 G55 AMG grand edition - platinum motorsports

Up for sale is a very special 2005 G55 AMG Grand Edition. The car had a full overfall by Platinum Motorsports in Los Angeles, CA, totalling over $35,000 in upgrades.

This truck is #349/500 produced as the rarest G55 available.

This truck is as follows:

2005 Mercedes Benz G55 AMG
Designo Flynt Gray Metallic/Porcelain and Black leather interior
34,400 miles, extremely low
A.R.T. Headlamps with LED
A.R.T. Double Foglamps(6) HID Conversion Kits24" Agetro F-100 Wheels and TiresFront and Rear Grill GaurdsLED Rear Tail LampsHand Stitched Leather HeadlinerKenwood DNX-9140MB Quartz Components (2)JL Audio Amps (3)JL 12W6 Subwoofers (2)Custom Build EnclosureCustom Floor MatsEBC Brake PadsLED Running BoardsAMG Front Signal GaurdsAMG Rear Tail Light GaurdsInfrared Back Up Camera

For this rare specimen, we are asking $86,950. It is the cleanest G55 on the market in our opinion, and the upgrades for this machine really add character and value to the truck. It was not done the "Mickey Mouse" way.

PM me or email me if you are interested in this machine. Once it is gone, you will not find another one!

Last edited by Harris@LamborghiniMiami; 10-01-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Old 10-01-2011 | 12:46 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
what a stunner... Only thing that's odd is the G59 on the outside and G55 on the subs... GLWS

Old 10-01-2011 | 03:56 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Harris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enoughHarris@LamborghiniMiami will become famous soon enough
good catch! The 59 on the rear is just an emblem as it is an important number to the owner of the vehicle and was a cool way to personalize the car for him.

Old 10-01-2011 | 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Love the grey color - car is too kitted out for me, unless I was a football player. GLWS

Old 10-01-2011 | 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
The wheels look like replicas and are too big for the wheelbase. I disagree with the value the $35K add-ons bring. I'd personally feel silly driving that vehicle. But then again I have never understood the Miami mindset when it come to excess.

Old 10-01-2011 | 04:41 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
The wheels look like replicas and are too big for the wheelbase. I disagree with the value the $35K add-ons bring. I'd personally feel silly driving that vehicle. But then again I have never understood the Miami mindset when it come to excess.
Way to add value to this thread!~ TOOL

GLWS someone will be very happy with this beast

Old 10-01-2011 | 05:15 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
Thank you for your disagreement and assessment of the value in upgrades on the truck, but the receipts don't lie!

As for the wheels, what do they replicate? They are Platinum Motorsports brand wheels and are the only wheels with that design. They are far from replicas.

As far as the Miami mindset, I guess all you can say is different strokes for different folks. And not to mention, this car came from your neck of the woods, California, where it was owned for most of it's life.

But everyone has there opinions and I must respect that.

Old 10-01-2011 | 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bmwlover1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow

I find it amusing, I thought this site was supposed to be for people who are nice and not d bags, this car sold on ebay for 63k about 2 months ago. Wow what a way to jack up the price!!!!

Old 10-02-2011 | 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
Way to add value to this thread!~ TOOL

GLWS someone will be very happy with this beast
Noooooooooo doubt about.

Old 10-02-2011 | 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Quite the truck. I'm starting to like the G wagon more and more. Glws although considering you're in southern FL, I don't think you'll need it

Quick Reply: Fs: 2005 G55 AMG grand edition - platinum motorsports