Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

WTB: WRB 2006-07 Subaru Impreza WRX STI

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
WTB: WRB 2006-07 Subaru Impreza WRX STI

Looking to buy a 2006 or 2007 specifically.

-Things to have-
Has to be World Rally Blue
Has to be an STI
Closer to Factory the better
Between 19,000 and 24,000 US Dollars
Less than 60,000 miles (preferably less)

-Things not to have-
Front Mount Intercooler, I just don't want that modification
Black headlights, I dont want them. (examples given if needed)
Boost gauge on steering column, too cluttery

Modifications to vehicle will obviously change the price, and depending on the modifications might not be something I want. If there is a dealership that has any leads let me know, I am willing to travel anywhere in the Continental US to pickup and perhaps meet some TS'ers on the way.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:41 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Won't find any STIs like that on the east coast. Goodluck.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This is pretty much exactly what I am looking for. If a dealer wants to chime in and try and get this perhaps a bit cheaper let me know. If by Monday there isnt any news, I might make an offer on it.

Old 09-30-2011, 11:52 AM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
That is one mint STI. About 45 mins from me. Price still seems high though.

Old 09-30-2011, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura aboutni$mo350 has a spectacular aura about
Hate to ask but have you tried NASIOC?

Old 09-30-2011, 12:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
^^^^^

that, and try IWSTI.com as well

Old 09-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
How do these compare to the new Impreza's? I keep seeing a black/black brand new Impreza that is so cool looking.

Old 09-30-2011, 12:53 PM
^^ Impreza what? WRX or STI?

Old 09-30-2011, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ni$mo350
Hate to ask but have you tried NASIOC?
Originally Posted by RFFG
^^^^^

that, and try IWSTI.com as well
Yes, and Yes.

Nothing stands out that is ideal. The ebay link seems to be the closest.

Originally Posted by JonA85
That is one mint STI. About 45 mins from me. Price still seems high though.
But this is exactly what I am thinking. I am thinking $24,000 and I would pick it up. Depending on the rates maybe up to $25,000. But from 27~ that seems to be a big ask from some place on ebay.

Originally Posted by h20skier
How do these compare to the new Impreza's? I keep seeing a black/black brand new Impreza that is so cool looking.
If it is this generation compared to the newer generation the main difference is going to be the on road feel. The rear suspension is completely new/better on the newer hatch/roundish sedans. The older generation was built for rally so the rear suspension is about as robust as it gets. This leads to not as high of skid pad numbers and not as ginsu knife of a feeling as the EVO it is so commonly compared to. If the EVO is a fine knife, the STI is a sledge hammer. They both can do some damage to your senses.

Maybe one will be available up in Washington and I can have Alex drive me out there...

Old 09-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
I think it was an STI or WRX I don't really remember. I do know it was a hatchback. It looks really cool.

Quick Reply: WTB: WRB 2006-07 Subaru Impreza WRX STI