Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 2002 Porsche 996 GT2

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 02:52 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't need a house, I could dd this.

I can't believe this is still for sale.

Old 01-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The only reason it's still for sale is because I am fixated on a convertible.

It's stunning in person.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by JonA85
I don't need a house, I could dd this.

I can't believe this is still for sale.
Much more fun than a house.

Originally Posted by HIRISC
The only reason it's still for sale is because I am fixated on a convertible.

It's stunning in person.
Thanks Chris. It did look good at your place when I took pics.

Last edited by AtomicZ; 01-12-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of light
Sale pending