Model: 911
Price: $85900
Mileage: 14922
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
My GT2 is for sale at Carousel Autos in Minneapolis.

I'm selling it because I need a garage stall for my son who is about to start driving. (And to get a little more cash for a 991 ). Car is perfect with only minor interior scratches on the back of the seats that a previous owner did. Includes roll bar, radar detector (with mirror display), 1600W stereo with Nav, bluetooth, backup camera and RUF short shifter. Tires have less than 2K miles of use. (PS2's). To my best knowledge the engine is OEM stock. I am the 3rd owner. Drives perfect !

I will consider a trade for a turbo cab (997)

Ebay link with many pictures and contact info.

Porsche : 911 | eBay

More links
https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/4903...kend-pics.html

Attached Images  

Last edited by davekrek; 08-23-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-23-2011 | 04:50 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
So want! GLWS

Old 08-23-2011 | 05:27 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
Nice GT2!

but you may want to read this first.

For Sale Section Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING::
1. To start a "For sale thread" you must have 20 or more posts.
2. Do not start a for sale thread if you are a dealer or corporation w/o contacting the admin for sponsorship/strategic partnership information first.
3. Anyone violating these rules will receive one warning. Two Violations will result in permanent banning from teamspeed.com.

Old 08-25-2011 | 10:27 AM
Registered Member
DrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond reputeDrgnTmr has a reputation beyond repute
I think Alex did a photo shoot of this car.
Beautiful ride Dave
GLWS

Old 08-25-2011 | 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by M-Individual
Nice GT2!

but you may want to read this first.

For Sale Section Rules - READ BEFORE POSTING::
1. To start a "For sale thread" you must have 20 or more posts.
Really? He's got 18 posts. Please.....

Everyone wants to be a cop.

G/L on the sale Dave.

Old 08-25-2011 | 12:11 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
When he advertised his car he had only 6 post, not trying to be a cop.

Old 08-25-2011 | 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think your post turned Dave into a post-whore.

Old 08-25-2011 | 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
considering a mod did a photo shoot with the guy I think the post restriction may slide.

Old 08-25-2011 | 08:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by parealtor
considering a mod did a photo shoot with the guy I think the post restriction may slide.
+1.

Old 08-25-2011 | 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by davekrek
2003 Porsche 911 GT2

Year: 1950
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $85900
??? lol

Quick Reply: 2003 Porsche 911 GT2 FS