Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

One of a Kind: New 2011 Mexico Blue GT3 RS - DZL Customization Package

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Color coordination = win

Old 08-15-2011, 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my. Yes I would rock that. Don't know if I'd be brave enough to order it that way but given a chance to take it out for and extended test drive, I'd be all over it

Old 08-15-2011, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
silverc2s will become famous soon enoughsilverc2s will become famous soon enoughsilverc2s will become famous soon enoughsilverc2s will become famous soon enoughsilverc2s will become famous soon enoughsilverc2s will become famous soon enoughsilverc2s will become famous soon enoughsilverc2s will become famous soon enough
I saw this car earlier today and it is gorgeous. I think you should do the yellow door straps to match the belts and 12 o'clock ring on the steering wheel. How about pin-stripping the wheels with the Porsche logo like you did on my C4S?

Old 08-15-2011, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
dsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to alldsu* is a name known to all
missing full interior orange or blue stitching!

Old 08-16-2011, 12:50 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 20C4S
not going to say no cuz anything is possible. just cost $$$. i had the yellow webbing specifically made to match the existing red in pattern (4 folds) & yellow to match the seat belt. all ready waiting for my RS to arrive, but frankly Porsche built my order wrong so i ended up walk away from the deal. oh well, i also ended up with like 1,000 yard of yellow webbing since i couldn't custom order them less than that...
Thanks for the help man, definitely looking forward to getting the yellow pulls!

Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
I love this. I agree with getting the belts/pulls orange - good idea!!!
Yeah for sure that would look great. Silverc2s and 20C4S had a good idea to do the door pulls in yellow, so it would match the yellow 12 o'clock ring on the steering wheel and the yellow seatbelts.

Originally Posted by silverc2s
I saw this car earlier today and it is gorgeous. I think you should do the yellow door straps to match the belts and 12 o'clock ring on the steering wheel. How about pin-stripping the wheels with the Porsche logo like you did on my C4S?
^^^ Agree on the door straps and thanks for coming in today! The wheels with the logo like we did on your car be a perfect touch.

Originally Posted by Mini George
Color coordination = win
Haha thanks man!

Originally Posted by .:Raul
Oh my. Yes I would rock that. Don't know if I'd be brave enough to order it that way but given a chance to take it out for and extended test drive, I'd be all over it
In my opinion, this is the ultimate GT3 RS, a momentous car with nothing spared and with this color combination, it will be a collector's item forever.

Originally Posted by dsu*
missing full interior orange or blue stitching!
That would have been awesome! I tried to do blue stitching for a Teamspeeders GT3 RS order earlier this year, but the only 5 deviated stitching options available on this car are yellow, red, white, silver and black.

Old 08-16-2011, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen

MSRP: $183,365
Miles: 28

INTERI 78 Black Full Leather 3,285.00
OPTION XSY Seat Belts - Speed Yellow 340.00
OPTION 450 Ceramic Composite Brakes-PCCB 8,840.00
OPTION 490 Sound Package Plus 700.00
OPTION 603 Dynamic Cornering Lights 690.00
OPTION CMT Sprt Buckt Belt Passge Painted 655.00
OPTION EZD Extended Carbon Package 1,860.00
OPTION XUB Headlight Cleaner Ext Color 295.00
OPTION XMJ Rear Center Console Carbon 1,625.00
OPTION DZL Customization Package DZL 7,495.00
OPTION P23 PCM 3.0 w/ Extended Navigation 3,110.00
OPTION XXD Door Entry Guard Carbon Illum 1,270.00
OPTION 640 Sport Chrono Package Plus 690.00
Delete all these options, lower the price by $ 30K and it would be one of the best 997.2 GT3 RS's !

Old 08-17-2011, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enoughGYMGUY will become famous soon enough
Is this Riviera or Mexico? Can someone confirm?

Old 08-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Taste the rainbow...

Old 08-17-2011, 12:45 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome color combo, goodluck with the sale.

Old 08-17-2011, 04:25 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enoughVrax911S will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
Thanks buddy!! These will go great with the belts. Do you know if you can get these in any color? I know we can get orange belts, but that would be awesome to be able to do the pulls in orange as well if a customer wanted the option.

we can get orange seat belts? how? I never seen one..suncoast sells them but only in red, yellow, and silver.

Quick Reply: One of a Kind: New 2011 Mexico Blue GT3 RS - DZL Customization Package