Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2006 E60 M5 - Very Low Miles, HRE/H&R/Harge/RD Sport

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud of
2006 E60 M5 - Very Low Miles, HRE/H&R/Harge/RD Sport

M5 in outstanding condition with minor and tasteful modifications:

Details and Options
- 26,000 miles
- Silverstone II Exterior
- Black Full Leather Interior (Dash, Doors, etc)
- SMG
- Multi-Function Dynamic Seats
- Sirius Radio
- Heads-Up Display
- Comfort Access
- Original Sticker: $93,590

Modifications
- Carbon Interior (replacement panels, not cheap overlays)
- H&R Springs
- Wheels: HRE 993R, 21x9 (f) and 21x10.5 (r)
- Tires: 255/30/21 PS2 (f) and 295/25/21 Invos (r)
- Hartge front spoiler
- Hartge rear lower lip
- RD Sport trunk spoiler
- Black grilles (not pictured)

I am the 2nd owner and picked this car up late 2007 with only 800 miles on it.
It was pretty much new and even had the original stickers from delivery on dash, etc.

As little as I drove it over the last 4 years, I'm driving it less and less these days.
I now work for a car company who happens to produce a car that is not a BMW, so showing up in this to work isn't "appropriate".
So it just sits in the garage, rarely seeing daylight on weekends.

Mechanically, the car is perfect. My old man owns a European auto repair shop down here, so anything any of my cars ever need gets taken care of immediately (regular oil changes, etc).

I am asking $45,000 as it sits with the HRE's and stock wheels/tires included. $42,000 with stock wheels only. Car is located in S. Florida.

Please email or call me if interested:

Rob
robek11@hotmail.com
954-805-8978

Old 08-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to all
Glws. Very clean. Think I have seen it around cs

Old 08-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud ofhyboost has much to be proud of
Thanks. Yeah, my old man's shop is in Coral Springs, so its been in the area over the last few years.

Slight correction to my post...car had under 300 miles when I bought it, so as close to original owner as you get.

Old 08-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I took some interior shots today for anyone interested.

I also snapped some current exterior shots showing the black grilles (and a couple other M cars)

Thanks for the interest guys...

Old 08-06-2011, 05:51 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
The M5 looks great! Do you have anymore pics of the E30?

Old 08-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
The M5 looks great! Do you have anymore pics of the E30?
Thank you. A few on track photos

Old 08-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Price drop to $43K with the HRE's or $41K with stock wheels...

Old 08-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
great looking M5, if I was in the market I would consider this even though I'm not a fan of silvers...well done...glws