Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 2004 one of a kind custom WB S/C SMG M3

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BMWDEMON is an unknown quantity at this point
FS: 2004 one of a kind custom WB S/C SMG M3

reason - I am getting married and life is changing...not that I cannot keep the car I am just thinking ahead and feel that I need to make some adjustments and prioritize a few things...with that said I am certain a manual 6 speed BMW is in my future!

So here goes...PM an offer, if all goes well I will let it go. Please be realistic....car has over 60K in mods and I know I am never going to get it all back but the car is still worth quite a bit because of what it is...think of the mod and she has it! I just put in a clean custom stereo system, CF mirrors, and custom front bumper just recently all custom and one of a kind. There is no other car out there that is like this one, read on and check out the pictures!

The car is as stated above and has 60K on the clock, I know a little high in some standards and in some she is just breaking in...

bonuses...she will come with a not installed SPEC II racing clutch and depending on timing the option to upgrade to the stage II VFE 550HP on 91 octane S/C system which is all INCLUDED!!!

I have personally taken this car apart twice to clean it up, set it up perfectly and to make myself happy. Anyone who knows me knows that I am VERY particular who touches the car and or works on it. If I can do it, I do the work and only get the best. This car is in perfect shape...it has minor road rash (freckles) up front and the SMG resevoir needs to be replaced...I have the replacement brand new in the bag, straight from VFE. Here is your chance to own a one of a kind W/B M3 that is in incredible shape and ready to go.

I haven't been setting a price on other sites and have had it appraised. This site is obviously high end and I expect that anyone here can afford this car. The car appraised at 85-90K which is what I am going to start with....I am negotiable.

a few pics:

Thanks for looking!

Michael

Old 05-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is an unknown quantity at this point
Michael, are you serius? Dibs on Hood & Trunk.

Old 05-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
yep

I am serious my friend! I am not parting the car out...

M

Old 05-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, Well good luck.

Old 05-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by M3-ADDICT
Damn, Well good luck.
yo, hit me up on email/pm...I might be able to help you out anyway.

M

Old 05-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Damn. I would be all over this if it was manual and not SMG. Good luck with the sale though.

Old 05-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by nerual
Damn. I would be all over this if it was manual and not SMG. Good luck with the sale though.
Are you sure about the difference....I fell in love with the SMG and with the new clutch it is beastly and shifts so much faster. Think about it!

Thanks for looking!

M

Old 05-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
nerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the roughnerual is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
Are you sure about the difference....I fell in love with the SMG and with the new clutch it is beastly and shifts so much faster. Think about it!

Thanks for looking!

M
Yeah, I've driven an m3 in SMG and I absolutely hated it. Not my thing. I know a lot of people do dig it, though, so they can enjoy this car. When you mod your new 6spd BMW and then later sell it, let me know.

Old 05-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by nerual
Yeah, I've driven an m3 in SMG and I absolutely hated it. Not my thing. I know a lot of people do dig it, though, so they can enjoy this car. When you mod your new 6spd BMW and then later sell it, let me know.
Thanks for the honesty, I appreciate it. I hope whatever I pick up I will hold onto it for a lot longer this time. I was going to with this car since I put so much into it and there is nothing out there like it but realized that I needed to change it once I decided to ask Jennifer to marry me...It just hit me. Now, with that said I will still modify my cars and I have her support, this was all my decision!

Nerual - You give me your car, and a budget and I will set your car up!

Old 05-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
saintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant future
Sweet Bejebus! That thing is Crazy!! The tv's are a bit much...but otherwise looks awesome. 90k for a 04 m3? WB and SC or not...that engine better be dipped in gold. Good luck with the sale!

Quick Reply: FS: 2004 one of a kind custom WB S/C SMG M3