Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Mint Condition 2007 Yellow Gallardo Spyder E-Gear

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Mint Condition 2007 Yellow Gallardo Spyder E-Gear

I just spoke with a friend of mine who lives in St. Louis, Mo. He told me he is trying to sell his Gallardo and I told him I would put the word out.

The car was purchased new for 247,000 new from Lamborghini St. Louis. Always dealer serviced at Lamborghini St. Louis.

8475 Miles
VIN # ZHWGU22T07LA05434
Giallo Midas over Nero Perseus

Pearlescent Yellow color black interior with yellow stiching.
Yellow calipers and black top
100% factory and ready for a new owner.
hidden K40 radar dealer installed
clear bra on front and mirrors

If anyone is interested, it can be had for $139,000

Any reasonable offers will be considered. My number is 314-749-6777 Chris

I personally took these pictures.

Old 06-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! Stunning and CLEAN. I worry about it verging on $140K though.

Tell him GLWS!

Old 06-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Dana, spread the word

Old 06-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
If this were a coupe, I would be interested myself.

Old 06-06-2011, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
you know Gingers like the sun! get a spyder, you know the wife would love it

Old 06-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
That is one clean G. Good price also, GLWS.

Old 06-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice car!!! I love my gallardo!

Old 06-06-2011, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!blissat9k You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Very clean! GLWS!

Old 06-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant future
Very nice! I miss my car. GLWS.

Old 06-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
$ 135,000

Quick Reply: Mint Condition 2007 Yellow Gallardo Spyder E-Gear