Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2011 458 Italia, Nero over Nero, 290 miles, One owner

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
290 miles...

that`s like pulling Megan Fox`s pants off and then telling her to leave!

Old 05-14-2011, 11:39 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slord
I've heard the middle pipe is used at low rpms, then the two outside are used at high? Idk if there is any accuracy to this.
That is true, but I think the routing has to do with how much throttle is applied... i was just referring to the different diameters being styling.

Old 05-19-2011, 12:12 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Sold

Old 05-19-2011, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
eomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant future
thanks for the info on the pipes guys.. i dont like the logic behind hit but i guess i dont have to worry much since i will never have to $$ to afford a car like this or the brains/power to design a car like this.... and congrats on the sale.. im sure the new owner is a happy camper

Old 05-19-2011, 04:08 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by eomrag
thanks for the info on the pipes guys.. i dont like the logic behind hit but i guess i dont have to worry much since i will never have to $$ to afford a car like this or the brains/power to design a car like this.... and congrats on the sale.. im sure the new owner is a happy camper
The triple-pipe seems to pay homage to the F40... I am more of a 2 or 4 guy myself. But really any criticism of this car disappears when you drive it! It is incredible.

Old 05-20-2011, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
eomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant futureeomrag has a brilliant future
i agree with the 2 or 4.. and i wont ever get the chance to drive one.. hell ive only seen one in public.....but it did sound amazing

Old 06-29-2011, 09:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Interior is amazing!! The giallo stitching goes great with the Nero and the exterior!!

Old 06-29-2011, 01:32 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Thanks! It was a perfect spec IMHO! But its gone now...

Old 06-30-2011, 03:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
Thanks! It was a perfect spec IMHO! But its gone now...
Owner is lucky...

Old 08-22-2011, 12:51 AM
Banned
MedoDali is an unknown quantity at this point

glws

Last edited by MedoDali; 08-22-2011 at 12:53 AM.