Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2007 997 Turbo Carrara White

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
I personally like the wheels and it is a beautiful car, GLWS...

Old 04-04-2011, 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for that Insman!

Old 04-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Tinted windshield? Seems like it would attract the po-po.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond reputeHussain has a reputation beyond repute
It's like 50% Tinted, you can't even tell but it's enough to cool the interior and block UV. I've never been pulled over for it.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Brian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to allBrian4lev is a name known to all
Techart Rear Valence

Did you have the middle of the techart rear valence painted black. I have the same factory techart valence and mine is white in the middle. Thnx

Old 04-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
You mean this? It comes unpainted, I believe in Polyurethane. I had them paint around the center portion, also, it may be a feature of the previous version.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Hussain; 04-04-2011 at 04:31 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks for all the questions, PM's, and interest, I appreciate it. I think I've responded to all PM's.

Car is still for sale.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:34 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Joe Allis You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Hussain,
Do you have the original wheels?

Joe

Old 04-11-2011, 10:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
roccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond reputeroccoman has a reputation beyond repute
GLWS Bro!

Just curious, how many miles on her now?

Old 04-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Joe - I don't have the original wheels, but let me know how much that impacts the value, and maybe I can get a set.

Dustin - thanks bro! 30,874 on her now.

Quick Reply: 2007 997 Turbo Carrara White