Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2011 GT2 RS - White/Black Full Leather - Black Wheels - Sport Chrono - 25 miles

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 03:10 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Barrister
Jon, I will buy that car for you if you will paint it red and put a big Angels "A" on the hood and "Boston Sucks Ass" on the back bumper.

* Disclaimer: This offer is in jest.
I also agree with you about Boston. Only I would have an interlocking NY on the hood. It would look excellent with white! Have no worries about me being a Yankee fan though... the Angels beat us like 5 times in the playoffs before we finally got past them in 2009.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Yet I wouldn't regret trading the 14 year old for it

Geoffe doesn't negotiate very well I've decided. I've PM'd him 3 VERY Solid offers. No bites.
Haha I'd love to sell it to you! It would be easier if the GT3 RS was in the deal though not the 14 year old.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
Haha I'd love to sell it to you! It would be easier if the GT3 RS was in the deal though not the 14 year old.
That car would then cost me half of everything I own even with a solid Prenup.... My wife leaves if that GT3RS leaves.

Old 03-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
This is one of my favorite cars of the decade.

Old 03-16-2011, 07:12 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
That car would then cost me half of everything I own even with a solid Prenup.... My wife leaves if that GT3RS leaves.
Haha! I don't think I have ever read one of your posts that didn't make me laugh, namely the post where you said GTRanger was secretly your wife

Old 03-16-2011, 10:23 PM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have a 5k mile gt3 RS and about 20k - will that do?

:-)

Old 03-16-2011, 11:11 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by PJS
I have a 5k mile gt3 RS and about 20k - will that do?

:-)
A lot!! Just sent you a pm

Old 03-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
A lot!! Just sent you a pm
Holy crap I offer a cherry 993 Twin Turbo S with sub 5k miles and you bite on this......sheesh

Old 03-16-2011, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Holy crap I offer a cherry 993 Twin Turbo S with sub 5k miles and you bite on this......sheesh
He wanted your kids.

Old 03-16-2011, 11:25 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
No he wanted his wife!

Quick Reply: 2011 GT2 RS - White/Black Full Leather - Black Wheels - Sport Chrono - 25 miles