Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 2011 Mexico Blue 997 GT3 - Brand New!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2011 | 06:47 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Eric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud of
Talking FS: 2011 Mexico Blue 997 GT3 - Brand New!

Ok guys with all the Mexico Blue chat lately on Teamspeed I figured I'd throw this up here and hope it goes to a good Teamspeed Home! Please give me a shout on the cell phone or email me! Thanks for looking and thanks to TS for letting me use your Flickr account!

Old 01-14-2011 | 06:48 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Eric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud of
Window Sticker:

Old 01-14-2011 | 08:06 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in awe of this car, Eric, perfect spec! I would say good luck with the sale, but... I don't think you're going to need it!

Congrats to whoever this beauty goes to!!

Old 01-14-2011 | 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
so who should I make the I.O.U. out to?

Old 01-15-2011 | 12:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow that looks great!

Old 01-15-2011 | 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome car! I'm sure it won't be with you long.

Old 01-15-2011 | 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant futurejaykla has a brilliant future
That car would be perfect for me with ceramics, yellow belts, and yellow stitching...
But still HOT!

Old 01-15-2011 | 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Nice car

Old 01-15-2011 | 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Gorgeous

Old 01-16-2011 | 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Yomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to beholdYomama is a splendid one to behold
gorgeous color. Hands down!

Quick Reply: FS: 2011 Mexico Blue 997 GT3 - Brand New!