Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2010 GT3 Meteor Grey w/ Red Stitching

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010 | 09:13 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
How much for the car? It's gorgeous...
This has you written all over it.

Old 12-07-2010 | 09:15 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Yup they squeak like crazy, ask me how I know.

Old 12-07-2010 | 10:04 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by david9962000
Just change the pads? maybe the new Pagid Blue?
called them. only model for 2010 is Yellow i believe (race pad). Porsche said they have some options. The GT3 is the best and my favorite car i have ever owned. But i dont really make it to the track and been getting tickets left and right. Tickets are frustrating. And i would like to make it to the track but all my buddies stopped going, and just havent made it out really.

Last edited by DD GT3 RD; 12-07-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-07-2010 | 10:07 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
How much for the car? It's gorgeous...
sorry added price at the top.

$114,000

$3000 for the wrap
$1800 for sharkwerks delete
$400 for sharkwerks tips
$250 for pedals its a great deal.
and ill sell the wheels cheap to person buying the car if they want them.

Old 12-08-2010 | 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
Thinkin' the same thing. Although, that would be very irritating, esp with a DD.
I'm running Cobalt racing pads on the M3 most of the time. It's almost comical when putting around Houston or Austin. About an hour of wrench time has the street Pagids back in, as it does get to be a bit much after a while.

To the OP, its too bad this has driven you to want to sell. I remember looking at the car when it was still located in TX and its gorgeous. Too bad I can't afford a 7.2 yet

Last edited by "The JC"; 12-08-2010 at 01:07 AM.
Old 12-08-2010 | 01:17 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member

Old 12-11-2010 | 04:55 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
lowered to $110,000

Old 12-14-2010 | 01:47 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Dammit! Now you have me thinking about this car...

Old 12-14-2010 | 01:56 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by SoCal
Dammit! Now you have me thinking about this car...
Let me know! Especially if you are in socal. Come check it out

Old 01-15-2011 | 09:42 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
lowered to 106,000

Quick Reply: 2010 GT3 Meteor Grey w/ Red Stitching