Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Feeler 2008 CLK 63 AMG Black Series

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011 | 03:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I'll email this to someone who is interested in a CLKBS.

How is the paint? I know black cars are tough to keep 'scratch free', but the person I'm thinking of has sworn of black cars. This is a deal though, and he loves a deal.

Last edited by "The JC"; 03-24-2011 at 03:34 AM.
Old 03-24-2011 | 10:25 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
I'll email this to someone who is interested in a CLKBS.

How is the paint? I know black cars are tough to keep 'scratch free', but the person I'm thinking of has sworn of black cars. This is a deal though, and he loves a deal.
Paint is near perfect as far as a road car with 15k can be. The only thing that "looks bad" is a little section of clear bra because of last summers heat right on the spoiler lip came loose. The worst thing he would have to do is get only the lip clearbra redone.

Old 03-28-2011 | 10:40 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Sale pending!

Old 03-28-2011 | 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
fingers crossed

Old 03-29-2011 | 12:30 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by guesswho
fingers crossed
thanks!!!

Old 04-03-2011 | 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Sechsgang
thanks!!!
Not putting mine up until yours sells, so hopefully yours has sold...

Old 04-05-2011 | 02:14 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
mine is going this week. sold to a man in FL.

Old 04-05-2011 | 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Sechsgang
mine is going this week. sold to a man in FL.
Good for you, these cars deserve good homes and need to be driven...

Old 04-06-2011 | 02:45 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Insman
Good for you, these cars deserve good homes and need to be driven...
Damn straight man. Its already sad sitting in the dealer awaiting shipping ;(

Old 04-06-2011 | 07:56 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Best Benz they have made in the last 10 years IMO.

Quick Reply: Feeler 2008 CLK 63 AMG Black Series