Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Selling my 2008 S4 Avant Manual

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Selling my 2008 S4 Avant Manual

Pretty sure it's going on for sale as soon as I find the time to detail it.

It's been a great run, and it certainly is the second most unique car we have ever owned after the GT2, since less than 300 of the manual B7 S4 Avant were ever imported into the U.S.

And for once, my serial car buying netted a good one when it comes to resale (the GT2 was an unmitigated resale disaster, a 20K mile GT2 is trading at about 70K). I guess if you want a German manual wagon with any power, this is the only game in town. The autotrader and ebay prices are insane.

Man, it's going to be weird going from two yellow cars, the GT2 and the S4 Avant, to two boring black cars, the E30 and the M5. Hopefully the fleet will get an interesting addition with loud color sooner rather than later.

Old 10-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Pics and details sir....

Old 10-24-2010, 05:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
You have found a buyer for the S4?
Or you're now deciding to sell it?

Pics prease

Old 10-24-2010, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
yes...please post some pics!

Old 10-24-2010, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
No buyer, just made the decision to sell it.

Will post some pictures after I get off my bum and clean up the car and take some pictures with the D90...

Old 10-24-2010, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Pics and details sir....
Price 37,000

30500 miles

Imola yellow.

Leather/alcantara seats with backseat cover.

Latest NAV DVD with the latest firmware installed, which is compatible with the AUX which I have not gotten around to install. I would recommend that you drill a receptacle on the iPod interface in the glovebox and install the AUX input there.

Cold weather package (headlight washer, butt warmer, folddown with ski passthrough).

Rubber OEM S line mats for floor and trunk.

Factory Carbon interior.

Factory iPod interface.

Factory SAT module (subscription lapsed).

Moonroof.

Bluetooth.

The only option that this car doesn't have is the rear manual side shades.

PDC retrofit, sensor installed, haven't gotten around to wire it up, parts in the box.

Hardwired for V1 on switched power.

There's a nickle sized chip on the windshield that was properly fixed by SafeLite less than a year ago.

Oh, and Premier did the full front fender and hood wrap plus leading edge roof coverage.

And I did the black RS4 grill.

All books and keys and services up to date (have all receipts) with Mobil 1 synth, burns no oil.

Last edited by stuka; 02-12-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:18 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Goodluck with the sale.

Old 10-24-2010, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Love S4 Avants!! Especially when manual...

Best of luck with the sale. Itll go quick!

Old 10-25-2010, 12:27 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Here are two pictures of Premier guys wrapping the entire hood and fenders.

Because of clearbra, the front of this car looks better than just about any S4 Avant out there since after 28K miles, braless cars would have had a fair amount of chips.

Attached Images   
Old 10-25-2010, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great, wish I had the coin!

GLWS

Quick Reply: Selling my 2008 S4 Avant Manual