Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

1997 Porsche Carrera 4 Cab - Factory Aero Kit, Sport Pkg, Digital Sound Pkg - PERFECT

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
1997 Porsche Carrera 4 Cab - Factory Aero Kit, Sport Pkg, Digital Sound Pkg - PERFECT

1997 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet

This has to be the nicest 993 we have ever received on trade-in at our dealership. Several employees who have been around the car have metioned it and have nothing but amazing things to say about the car. Our photographer came up to me and asked, have you seen the Carrera 4 Cab we just got in? I said no, I haven't seen it yet, he continued saying he gets to see more cars than just about anyone and that this car has nicer paint and is in better condition than most 2009's we get in. After hearing that, I immediately went over and looked over the car and needless to say it was nothing short of perfect. The car was also brought up in our sales meeting this morning by our general manager. He said, "I bid this car when the gentleman brought it in Saturday and I have had the opportunity to drive many 993's over the years. By in large, they aren't as smooth and responsive as a newer car, but this one was rock solid in every way going down the road and everything felt perfectly balanced on it." The extensive service records date all the way back to when the car was new. Every receipt has been kept and logged with the original books that still remain in the car. Another exclusive option on this car is the rare factory Aero Kit-Spoiler Package. This was not a common option ordered on Carrera 4's. Many you will see do have a wing or body kit, but it often times an aftermarket kit not OEM. This car having the factory Aero Kit contirbutes to it's exclusivity. It was traded into us on Saturday by an individual from Aurora, IL who took delivery of on an '08 Turbo Cabriolet. This is an incredibly rare car and won't hang around long. PM or email me with any of your questions.

Miles: 32,953
Original MSRP: $96,899
Price: $49,900

Options
Porsche Base Model
Guards Red
Black Top
Cashmere/Black-Leather Seats
Light Rootwood Shifter/Brake
Aerokit-Spoiler Light/Rckr Pnl
Cocoa Floor Mats
Sport Package 6-spd plus PASM
Pwr Comfort Seats w/Driver Mem
Digital Sound Pkg
18" Boxster S II wheel
Rim Caps (4) w/Porsche Crest
Porsche Windstop (Deflector) .00
On Board Computer .00
6-Disc CD Changer .00
Soft Ruffled Lthr-Seat Centers .00

Nationwide Delivery
Because we value your satisfaction with the delivery of your new vehicle, we own and operate our own professional transport service that delivers vehicles safely anywhere in the country. With this option, your new vehicle leaves our facility and is delivered to your door with an Isringhausen truck that is driven by an Isringhausen employee.

Attached Images           

Last edited by GeoffJr@Isringhausen; 10-22-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
If it were a coupe I would have wired money a minute ago. Beautiful car, just not a topless man when it comes to cars. GL

Old 10-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
If it were a coupe I would have wired money a minute ago. Beautiful car, just not a topless man when it comes to cars. GL
Thanks, it really is a gorgeous car. It's very rare to come across examples that have been maintained to this level.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:06 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Very well maintained, obvious the owner takes care of it well.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:27 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
OK ... wow. I have never been a huge fan of any of the aircooled cabrios - can't say what it is, perhaps the upright windshield angle needs a proper roof to really pop - but that is stunning. I'm sure it'll have sold by the time I click reply below.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:45 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by jox
OK ... wow. I have never been a huge fan of any of the aircooled cabrios - can't say what it is, perhaps the upright windshield angle needs a proper roof to really pop - but that is stunning. I'm sure it'll have sold by the time I click reply below.
Thanks Jox! Lol I have a feeling this car will find a new home very very soon.

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Very well maintained, obvious the owner takes care of it well.
Yeah, it looks like it's been in a time capsule..

Old 10-21-2010, 05:20 PM
Former Sponsor
There has been a lot of activity on this car today. If you're interested, please PM me, as I don't see it sticking around through the weekend.