Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: Superformance Shelby Cobra 800 Miles!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 09:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RaminGTI20 is on a distinguished roadRaminGTI20 is on a distinguished road
Cool FS: Superformance Shelby Cobra 800 Miles!

Hey everyone, My cousin has ran out of space in his garage for the toys so the Cobra is sitting with me to sell for him. Cost him over 100k to build and has 866 Miles on it, yes you read it right, Eight-Hundred and sixty-six miles. He loves the car but has no more room for it...he has been keeping the poor lambo outside and wants to sell the cobra to free up some room. Asking price is $87,000 OBO, car is located in Northern VA. The car has the big 427 in it, and pulls like no other! If you live around the area please dont hesitate to contact me and we can meet up and I can show you this beauty! Shoot me an offer, I will consider all reasonable ones!

Here is the link for the classified ad:

PhotoPost Classifieds - Superformance Cobra 427 - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

And A picture for your viewing pleasure:

you can send me direct emails at DjRamin08@gmail.com as well,
Thanks for looking!
-Ramin

Last edited by RaminGTI20; 07-25-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:07 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty much the exact spec I am looking to do on one of those. So tempting, but not the time for me to buy one yet Tell your cousin to keep the Cobra and sell the Lambo I have been taking care of (and driving very frequently) a Supeformance Cobra that belongs to a good friend of mine. They are amazing machines that offer a driving experience unlike anything else. Anyone interested in this car who has general questions about living with a Superformance Cobra, feel free to PM me.

Good luck with the sale of that fantastic machine.

Old 07-25-2010, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car and great taste in other rides! Anyone with 2 H1's is cool in my book

Old 07-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by BigE
Pretty much the exact spec I am looking to do on one of those. So tempting, but not the time for me to buy one yet Tell your cousin to keep the Cobra and sell the Lambo I have been taking care of (and driving very frequently) a Supeformance Cobra that belongs to a good friend of mine. They are amazing machines that offer a driving experience unlike anything else. Anyone interested in this car who has general questions about living with a Superformance Cobra, feel free to PM me.

Good luck with the sale of that fantastic machine.
Thank you for the kind words, and yes this this is a BLAST to drive!! There is just no room and time to drive all the cars so this car just sits there covered the entire time. The car comes with a soft top that covers the interior when not driven also, (brand new never opened).
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
Beautiful car and great taste in other rides! Anyone with 2 H1's is cool in my book
Thanks! Yeah, He likes AWD and Convertibles....the cobra is the only thing he let slide without AWD but hey, who would pass that up! I had a blast driving the hummer's in the snow this winter, here is just a teaser....PM me if u want link to more pics

Old 10-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
car is still for sale, price is OBO

Old 10-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Gunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of lightGunther is a glorious beacon of light
I have seen this car a few times and the pictures do not do it justice. Great looking and sounding car!!

Old 03-05-2011, 02:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Price dropped to 70k!!! I will take offers on this car as it has just been sitting in the garage since I posted this thread. Throw some numbers my way and come check it out. Car is just outside of Washington DC.

Thanks!
Ramin

(also got the other cars for sale as well...PM me if interested in H1 hummer)

Old 05-04-2011, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
OK!!! Car needs to move, price dropped to 62K Or Best Offer! This is a steal, message me for more! Perfect and just in time for summer. Will help with shipping as well. Car located in zip code 22066

Old 05-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
Glws!

Old 05-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
wow.... 62k! Somebody is going to make out like a bandit.

Quick Reply: FS: Superformance Shelby Cobra 800 Miles!