Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2007 G55 Wagon Silver/Black

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
But he was right. You are not.
about what? the waste of cash or about me not being impressed?

Old 07-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
switchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by hugo
about what? the waste of cash or about me not being impressed?
I'd say by the popular opinion on the RUF thread, about the huge waste of cash.

This thread is quite hilarious....Jox, that comment cracked me up.

FWIW, I don't personally love the G55....but a lot of people do, and for those that want it, this is a fantastic, clean car with good history at a good price.

Old 07-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond repute
this is the car my x5m is being dumped for. this is the ultimate 4x4 that money can buy.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
switchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Steve Kojasevic
this is the car my x5m is being dumped for. this is the ultimate 4x4 that money can buy.
We take trades.....and I have a customer that wants an x5m. Call me or Jon!

Old 07-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Steve Kojasevic
PM'd

Old 07-09-2010, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond reputeSteve K has a reputation beyond repute
Guys
Do you have any g55's with less miles ?

Preferably black black, but silver is do-able

Last edited by Steve K; 07-10-2010 at 01:32 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
2008/2009 with UNDER 20k. Must be the 55. My x5m has 32xx miles on it now. Perfect condition with 3m on the front and rear bumper. No scratches, dings, or swirls. The car has only been driven to mercedes benz dealerhsips to look for g55's, and to my local salvation army.