Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo S Cabriolet 6speed 10K miles

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 01:57 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Stryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond repute
2005 Porsche 911 (996) Turbo S Cabriolet 6speed 10K miles

For sale is my 2005 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet. The car is Atlas Gray and has only 10,500 miles. It is a 6speed manual with black top and interior. The Turbo S cars were only made in 2005 and in very low quantities. They came standard with Ceramic Brakes ($10K option) and X50 package with bigger turbos. The car is mechanically stock and has the following upgrades done.

H&R lowering springs
K40 lazer detector built in
Window tint
Techart style carbon fiber wing (original wing included as well)
Matching center console and dash surounds painted like exterior
Short shifter from factory
19" GFG Laguna wheels with Michelin tires (original gunmetal Turbo twist 18" with Pirelli also included)
Factory Navigation system and Bose stereo
Painted bumperettes fron bumperplugs.com
Front bumper plugs from bumperplugs.com
Clear sidemarkers
Silver hood crest
Supple leather with heated seats

$78,500

The car is kept in my garage and detailed and waxed with Zymol Vintage ($2,000 wax) once every month. I barely ever drive the car and the battery died as a result. I just installed a brand new battery within the last few weeks.

I have no liens on the car and have the title in hand. I feel I am pricing it very fairly compared to the few others on the market based on the condition, mileage and upgrades. The car has 3 imperfections that I could find. The front plastic lip is cracked from driveway curb. This is common and I was told is about $200 to replace. Second, over the driver's side turbo scoop there is a tiny ding that is only visible on an angle. There is no paint damage, just a light ding from a stone while driving. I am told a dent guy can rub it out but it never bothered me. Lastly, there is a very light stain on the back painted area behind the rear window from bird dropping that sat on it before I bought the car. It is about the size of a coin.

I have used the car strictly for top down driving on nice days and only drive it for liesure. I do not go to tracks or participate in ralley's or "runs". I like to shift at 2500-3000 rpm and just enjoy the open air sometimes. I am actually selling this car because I would like to buy a 2009+ MB SL550, preferably in white so that my wife can drive it as well. I would be open to trades of that sort.

Lastly, I would give preferential attention to all cash buyers over buyers with financing. Please call or email me with serious inquiries only.

Thank you for your consideration!!

Gil
thewatchcollector@gmail.com
917-682-5820

Last edited by Stryke; 06-12-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:27 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Gil she's a beauty, throw on the stocks for a wider market INMO - GLWS!

Old 06-12-2010, 06:50 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Stryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond repute
Too lazy. They are included with the car. Two sets of wheels. If someone is interested they know the stock wheels come with it.

Old 06-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stryke

Is that the stock porsche crest?
Beautiful car, I remember seeing it when you were re-doing your garage. GLWS.

PS: Is that the zymol that they refill for free if you run out?

Old 06-12-2010, 08:32 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
That is the silver crest, not the stock gold one. Yes on the wax and thank you for the good wishes.

Old 06-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Love the rims, what model are they ??

Old 06-13-2010, 10:36 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
GFG Laguna 19".

Old 06-13-2010, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Stryke
GFG Laguna 19".
Thank you sir... Did the Porsche crest center caps come included ?

Old 06-13-2010, 06:10 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
No, I used the center caps from the oem wheels.

Old 07-01-2010, 10:04 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Now SOLD thanks to John at RSR Motorsports!!!