Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS 2004 Z06 Black on Mod Red Interior

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
FS 2004 Z06 Black on Mod Red Interior

I am listing this for my buddy. This is a great car and it is certainly a blast to drive. TeamSpeed price of $20,500 Free and clear title and good car fax.

Chevrolet : Corvette: eBay Motors (item 130399814796 end time Jun-18-10 21:17:08 PDT)

2004 Corvette Z06. This car has been my baby for 2 years. I have only driven 7,000 miles during my ownership and has had 3 Mobil 1 full synthetic oil changes. I never drive it in the rain or snow and it is always garaged, non-smoker. I regularly clay bar and wax it to protect the paint. I have the original owners manual and window sticker. The car only has 65,xxx miles. This will be the most fun car you've ever driven to work. The Z06 has a set of $1,400 Belanger long tube headers, B&M short throw shifter, Varram ram air intake, drilled and slotted rotors but is otherwise factory stock. The tires only have approximatly 25% of the tread left. They passed a recent inspection and ride great but will need to be replaced in the near future. The driver window is slow to roll up sometimes but it always goes up. The BSM's (body side mouldings) can be removed if desired by the buyer. There is an aftermarket seal between the hood and front bumper as well that helps keep the engine bay free of dust and grime. I've had problems in the past with the windsheild wiper motor and just installed a brand new one that I bought at the chevy dealership.

The car features a Mod Red Interior. This desireable option is one of only 662 made in 2004, it's the best color and interior option that was available on a C5. She has a trunk partition that has the Z06 emblem on it. It has a factory working heads up display. The car has a new battery and has never let me down. The car has never been to the track or pushed hard. My best friends 2001 Z06 with less mods went 12.37 at the track. It should be faster than that just from the headers. The exterior paint has small chips on the front and by the rocker panels. Average for a 65,000 mile car. The interior is a 9 out of 10 and looks superb. Minimal wear on the seats but no burns, cracks, or tears in the leather. I really hate to sell my baby but I have a businss venture that came up and I have to seperate from it for now.

The title is free and clear, no banks leins, not salvaged or rebuilt. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me and I will answer them as honestly as possible. (314)749-6777 I have been burned buying a car before and wish that on no one. If you would like any more pictures don't hesitate to contact me. The Z06 is a great car and could be driven daily anywhere! The car is for sale locally and I have the right to end the auction early. Cash or certified funds are due within 7 days of the end of auction. a 500.00 refundable deposit must be made in 24 hours and can be paid via paypal. Sold as-is.

Last edited by quickZohsix; 06-12-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:26 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Beauty - GLWS!

Old 06-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Would love this car! Glws !!!

Old 06-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys! She is a sweet car!

Old 06-13-2010, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
You keep a clean car! GLWS

Old 06-15-2010, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sale pending!