Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Fs: 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
i actually live in the city of Chicago. unfortunately there isn't an authorized dealer here but you have a choice between Lake Forest Sportscars in Lake Bluff or Continental Motorsports in Hinsdale, IL. My relationship is with LFSC for over 12 years.

Old 06-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mkultra
i actually live in the city of Chicago. unfortunately there isn't an authorized dealer here but you have a choice between Lake Forest Sportscars in Lake Bluff or Continental Motorsports in Hinsdale, IL. My relationship is with LFSC for over 12 years.

ya both dealerships are great.....LFSC is closer to me and also I like the fact that there's also an Aston Martin dealership....

well glws again, she's a beauty

Old 06-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
they are good lookin cars

Old 06-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Okay guys, I need to put some interest back in this car.....How about $259k?!