Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Fs: 2003 Sl55

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Fs: 2003 Sl55

I'm looking to sell my 2003 SL55. Black on Black, one owner, clean and free title. No accidents. 21K current miles. All options except Keyless Go.

Car currently has Carlsson truck spoiler and front under mount spoiler. Lowered on Lorinser links with AVUS 20" wheels.

Looking for $38K.

Car is in Los Angeles.

Thanks.

Attached Images        
Old 05-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
pm sent

Old 05-07-2010, 04:15 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning, whats the media system you added?

Old 05-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
DJ,

Thanks.

Actually forgot to note that it does have an Reus audio system with Pioneer AVIC-Z1 interface.

Old 05-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice looking car. Shame I am steering away from coupes... GLWS.

Old 05-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing car for the value. The SL55's have everything to offer; luxury, speed, comfort, hardtop convert, etc, etc...GLWS!

Old 05-07-2010, 07:40 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Very clean car, you obviously have taken care of it well.

Old 05-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Great car, I have been looking at one of these! Bad time for me
What is maintenance costs like off warranty?

Old 05-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Great Price! Low miles + Wheels + System = one lucky buyer!

Old 05-10-2010, 01:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
Guys,

Sorry for this update, but my father learned that I was going to sell it over the weekend and had actually wanted the car for himself.

At this time, I'm going to let him have it, though if he changes his mind or wants to change out of it down the line, I'll reoffer it again.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for the interest.

Quick Reply: Fs: 2003 Sl55