Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

SAD BUT HAS TO GO: 2005 PORSCHE TURBO CONVERTIBLE 6 speed

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
Racerfan is an unknown quantity at this point
SAD BUT HAS TO GO: 2005 PORSCHE TURBO CONVERTIBLE 6 speed

Vin: WP0CB29985S675076

To begin, id love to point out that this car is incredibly clean inside and out. There are absolutely no flaws to point out. Though not brand new, this car is as close to perfection as can be for a car thats 3 years old. it has 27,980 miles and Im located in boca raton, Florida which is about 20 miles north of Fort Lauderdale or 40 miles north of Miami.

The car has been certified by porsche and is under the porsche manufacturer warranty until august of 2010 or 100k miles (whichever comes first). The car has never had any paintwork period or porsche would NOT certify it. This is a super clean accident-free car that is completely original.

The car drives pefectly! The tires are new, the brakes were done at 26,500 miles, and a recent full service has been completed. All the work on this car was done at champion porsche in florida and documented with receipts.

I purchased the car 6 weeks ago and absolutely love it! Unfortunately, I have managed to get 2 speeding tickets since thus the reason for the sale. I really REALLY do not want to get rid of the car but its a trouble maker for a speed enthusiast like myself.

The first owner of the car is a doctor in his 50's who lives in Miami. The car has always been garaged and it shows. The headlights are like brand new shiny sparkling, and its clear that the car was very very well taken care of. I have a folder including all services ever done on the car andI also have the original window sticker which was $140,000 before taxes.

The car is registered and titled under my name and I dont owe any money on the car. The title is in my possession and ready for transfer.

Should you have any questions please dont hesitate to phone me at: (954) 756 51 eight seven. My name is Bryan. Asking price is $90,000 obo. Im also open-minded to trades. thanks.

Last edited by Racerfan; 03-18-2008 at 07:41 AM.
Old 03-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Member

Old 03-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond repute
How Much? If you don't want to post PM me please.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
oops... forgot to mention that initially but its now posted... $90,000 is the asking price. or a very reasonable offer. Im also open minded to a trade.

Last edited by Racerfan; 03-18-2008 at 07:45 AM.
Old 03-17-2008, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Bryan good luck with the sale.

Old 05-05-2008, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
bump

Old 05-05-2008, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
beautiful car, GL with the sale. In the 11th picture that 7 series I believe works at my dads office in Weston. Is that BMW yours?

Old 05-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Carb0n Fiber
beautiful car, GL with the sale. In the 11th picture that 7 series I believe works at my dads office in Weston. Is that BMW yours?
GIRLFRIENDS CAR.

Old 05-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
motivated seller feel free to make reasonable offer.

Old 05-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
birvine is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a 31' American Offshore cat with twin 540" blown and intercooled Chevy's? Boat is in great shape with brand new interior and huge stereo. They are fairly close in value.

Quick Reply: SAD BUT HAS TO GO: 2005 PORSCHE TURBO CONVERTIBLE 6 speed