Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 2005 Platinum Blue Metallic E55 Wagon - 31k mi - Warranty Available

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010 | 01:12 AM
PJS
Teamspeed Senior Member
PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!PJS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Hey Ben,

I just shot PJ an email making sure he checks this thread. I know his car well and it is a great ride! You couldn't buy from a better seller as anyone in the Seattle enthusist world will back up!

Cheers,
Rob
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
Ben, here is a link to PJ's ad...
03 M5 (dinan mods, 54xxx miles, 2 owner) - BMWCCA Pugetsound Chapter BB

to the op I only post pj's ad here for ben because I know how much he wants a wagon like this!
Good lookin out Rob -- thank you very much... I have been dealing with a very sick daughter the last couple of days...

Originally Posted by bmoores
Details on the E39. I'll be in Seattle this weekend.
Rob posted the link above -- if you want any more info or want to schedule a meet to see... my email is psmith@forkliftsamerica.com...

Thanks guys...

Old 01-14-2010 | 09:12 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Rob. Thanks PJ.

Last edited by bmoores; 01-14-2010 at 09:19 AM.
Old 01-14-2010 | 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
That is a sweet wagon! id rock that for sure!

Old 01-21-2010 | 06:06 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Bump.

Price change to $36,500 firm.

Thanks guys for all the positive comments.

My E55 Estate is one of the lowest mileage E55s currently available for sale according to autotrader, eBay and cars.com and not to mention it's an ultra rare wagon in outstanding condition.

Old 01-23-2010 | 02:40 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
01/23/2010 - Sold!!!

Old 01-23-2010 | 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!