Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

1999 Porsche 911 Carerra 4. Black on Black

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond repute
1999 Porsche 911 Carerra 4. Black on Black

SOLD!!!

Time to move both vehicles and get 1 DD.

1999 Porsche 911 C4
Black Leather
Black Exterior
Six Speed Manual Gearbox

Engine:
93k on the Odometer currently. RMS failure at the time the previous owner owned the car. The entire engine assembly was replaced. This included the engine, water pump, belts, alternator, pretty much any and everything direclty bolted to the engine. I have all receipts from this process. The previous owner worked at the dealership so all work was done at cost with reduced labor rates. The total bill still was $9,458.32

At the time of the engine replacement a new clutch was also installed which is reflexed on the documents.

Other items on the receipt include the addition of Porsche Sport Springs and a wheel alignment on all four corners. (also a driver door adjustment)

The car also has Porsche Sport Exhaust which was added at the time of the new engine. This exhaust sounds AWESOME!!

Since I have owned this car it has been taken care of and stored both winters under my ownership. I have put on approximately 10-15k miles since I purchased the car.

Options on the car include

Heated Seats
6 Disk CD Changer
6 Speed Manual Gearbox
Sunroof
PSM (Porsche Stability Management) system

Additional items include
Radar mounted on front and rear of the car with custom dash displays
Two 8'' subwoofers with custom low profile box behind rear headrests, Amplifier in trunk.
K&N Cold Air Intake
Smoked headlight, taillights, side markers. Along with replaces orange lenses with clear.

The radar and sound system were in the car along with current headlight,tailight,sidmarkers when I purchased it. I have added the K&N system. Any or all off the additional assessories can be removed by request.

Almost forgot I had 2 small door dings PDR'd out along with the front bumper plate holes filled and painted. I have a custom front license plate mount that goes in the tow hook to satisfy license plate law.

Asking price $19,900

Some pics after a recent wash, clay, wax.

Note : radar

Typical Driver Side Seat Wear

I will update this thread with any additional pics along with scanned copies of the work performed when I get to a scanner.

Car is located in Maplewood, MN
PM me for more information along with contact information if interested.

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Last edited by CaRJoE0220; 09-29-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Nice price! So how many miles do you think are on the engine since rebuild?

Old 09-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
CaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond reputeCaRJoE0220 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Nice price! So how many miles do you think are on the engine since rebuild?
It will be shown when I get the receipt scanned but the Mileage when it was first brought to the dealer was 76,834 so under 20k miles.

Old 09-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck with the sale! Bring it to C&C with a "For Sale" sign this weekend and you might get some bites.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Good luck with the sale! Bring it to C&C with a "For Sale" sign this weekend and you might get some bites.
Thats the plan.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I really wish I had the money for this. I'd love to take it off your hands.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Attached is the receipt from the process done by the dealer. Again remember this was previously owned by the used car manager at the time of the replacement so labor was reduced and parts were purchased at cost. I was told it is about 18k in work for us regular guys.

Mileage is show to be 76834 at the time

Old 09-03-2009, 12:39 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Good price! Good luck with the sale!

Old 09-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Here is 1 Interior pic. Taken a couple weeks ago. Its a little dark and the interior was dirty needed a cleaning. I was trying out different interior bulbs.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
My wife saw this and said that if we're moved up to Wisconsin in a few months like we want to be, she will definitely come and look at this car. Apparently it's exactly what she's been looking for.

Quick Reply: 1999 Porsche 911 Carerra 4. Black on Black