Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 07 Audi S8 - CPO - 6k mi - 21" MTM wheels - Milltek - LOADED!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Bumpski! Listed on eBay with no reserve starting at $66,500!

Also have a set of MTM 21" wheels, Hofele grille and a set of custom made Audi Sport floor mats for sale here: https://teamspeed.com/forums/automot...ler-panel.html

Old 07-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
On a car like this you should not have a starting price that high. Just let the market dictate the price. You either accept it or keep the car. Just some thoughts.

Old 07-19-2009, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
On a car like this you should not have a starting price that high. Just let the market dictate the price. You either accept it or keep the car. Just some thoughts.
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
Price is fair but you may have to a lower price depening on how gas prices float over the summer and how much you want to set out of yje car. GL
Didn't you just contradict yourself here? Not that I care, but which is it? BTW, please look at this car and note the lack of options (B&O, FULL LEATHER, 3 years of Audi care paid annual maintenance and K40!) b/f you opinionize about my price: Audi : S8:eBay Motors (item 220452285966 end time Jul-19-09 16:56:49 PDT) For those that do not want to follow the link, the auction for the car ended up at $64,100!

I wasn't going to say anything about your "gas price" comment but will now.... If someone looking for a car in this price range (not to mention the V10) and is worried about where gas prices might go should probably be looking at a Prius or some other gas sipper????

As far as my starting price; no matter where I start buyers are looking for it at a cheaper price. I can always go down but not up!

FWIW, I have relisted the car in a no reserve auction starting at $66,500 and a BIN of $68,500.

Bottom line: I am right on the market of course unless you're trying to buy one then it can NEVER be cheap enough!

Old 07-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
@ Chuck Z: What a beautiful car you have there. If you're really trying to get the car sold through Ebay. I would recommend setting a reserve where you think is lowest you can go, start at .99 and let the price pick up from there. It's the best I can suggest after being an Ebay trader for years. GL with the sale!

Old 07-23-2009, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
FEARLESS is a name known to allFEARLESS is a name known to allFEARLESS is a name known to allFEARLESS is a name known to allFEARLESS is a name known to allFEARLESS is a name known to allFEARLESS is a name known to allFEARLESS is a name known to allFEARLESS is a name known to allFEARLESS is a name known to allFEARLESS is a name known to all
Beautiful looking S8 especially with the MTM's. GL with the sale sir

Old 07-23-2009, 03:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Dave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond reputeDave S has a reputation beyond repute
One of the best cars out there. I love the S8. Good luck with the sale!

Old 07-23-2009, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by BlueSander
@ Chuck Z: What a beautiful car you have there. If you're really trying to get the car sold through Ebay. I would recommend setting a reserve where you think is lowest you can go, start at .99 and let the price pick up from there. It's the best I can suggest after being an Ebay trader for years. GL with the sale!
Brings up something I always wonder when I see auctions that start at a really low number in hopes they eventually get to a reasonable selling price? Who are those bidders who bid $500 on a $100,000 car and what are they hoping to accomplish with that bid? Seller in a desperate situation with the hope they'll get that car for $500? Has it ever happened? It's like the auctions I've run where it's a BIN or Best Offer and some knothead offers $25,000! Auto reject takes care of having to respond to them but it always makes me chuckle! Currently I have an auction running with a start at my lowest acceptable number ($66,500 - I hope at the end it gets sniped up from there.....) and a BIN ($68,000) I'd prefer. I just don't have the time to mess around with people trying to steal it.......

Old 07-25-2009, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
BlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to allBlueSander is a name known to all
well, there are a lot of what I call "Ebay window shoppers". Those are the ppl who search things every day, getting the bid start. Auction can be addicted. The feeling at the end can be just like when you're gambling and some ppl will pay much more that what they could have paid. Let's the auction start low, I promise you someone will kick it up for you and the luck guy that put down the highest bid will be the new luck owner of your car. I sold many items up there and best offer with a set buy-it-now is where I make almost no profit.

Old 07-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Chuck,

So, are both the Maintenance and Warranty transferrable? What did you figure out?

Old 07-25-2009, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by M5Kid
Chuck,

So, are both the Maintenance and Warranty transferrable? What did you figure out?
the CPO warranty unfortunately is not transferable but the Audi Care annual service is transferable.

Quick Reply: FS: 07 Audi S8 - CPO - 6k mi - 21" MTM wheels - Milltek - LOADED!