Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

FS: 2000 996 C2 with mods

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 08:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
FS: 2000 996 C2 with mods

I'm listing my car for sale. It's a 2000 996 C2, Silver/Black, 6-Speed. Currently 35400 miles, no accident, no repaint. I'm the only owner and have the clear title in hand.

Factory options include:
- full leather interior (supple leather seats)
- porsche crest in headrest
- litronic headlights
- aluminum package (gauges, side sills, shifter, brake handle, chrome tips)
- 18" turbo wheels
- Hi-Fi Stereo w/ CD Changer

Aftermarket upgrades (all bolt on and removable):
- factory GT3 bumper and side skirts (not replica)
- Gemballa rear wing
- Gemballa 18"
- PSS9 Coilovers
- Porsche Sport Exhaust
- Pioneer fold out monitor

New rear tires just put on (less than 100 miles). All service to date and never had any problems with the car. Service all performed at one dealership during my ownership and can be verified by service writer. Just scheduled oil changes. Car is 8.5/10.

Located in Los Angeles and am asking $35,000 obo.

Attached Images      
Old 01-24-2009, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Car is sold, but I had parted out the parts.

I will have the following if anyone is interested. Please PM me the price you would be interested in for the following:

- Gemballa rear wing unit
- Gemballa 3pc 18" (for this I would like to trade Turbo 18" style + cash)
- Porsche Factory Sport exhaust
- PSS9 coilovers.

Thanks.

Old 01-24-2009, 06:30 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Easy888
Car is sold, but I had parted out the parts.

I will have the following if anyone is interested. Please PM me the price you would be interested in for the following:

- Gemballa rear wing unit
- Gemballa 3pc 18" (for this I would like to trade Turbo 18" style + cash)
- Porsche Factory Sport exhaust
- PSS9 coilovers.

Thanks.
My buddy will probably take the PSS9's off your hands at the right price!