Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

F430 Search - Salesman Please Read

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
F430 Search - Salesman Please Read

I have been offered a 2009 February delivery COUPE at MSRP. However, the salesman is stating for the 2009 Model Year, the only available transmission is an F1, I would prefer a 6-Speed. Car must be Black/Tan, no exceptions. I would prefer to buy brand new, and am a cash buyer, but if someone has a 2008 or maybe 2007 I would seriously consider it. Any major difference servicing vehicle if I don't purchase new? Also, I may also be interested in a 2001/2002 360 COUPE again in Black/Tan preferably 6-Speed but possibly F1 w/ FACTORY SUNROOF! Get back to me asap- Thanks!

Old 12-24-2008, 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Jack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond reputeJack628 has a reputation beyond repute
Check out the sponsors Ferrari of Long island and or Universal autosports for a great low mile one

Old 12-24-2008, 10:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
I have only seen 2 with factory sunroof.

good luck with your search!

Old 12-24-2008, 10:27 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Jpoh I sent your info to the dealers above mentioned - i am sure they will jump in the thread or PM u, good luck in your hunt!

Old 12-24-2008, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jpohl402
I have been offered a 2009 February delivery COUPE at MSRP. However, the salesman is stating for the 2009 Model Year, the only available transmission is an F1, I would prefer a 6-Speed. Car must be Black/Tan, no exceptions. I would prefer to buy brand new, and am a cash buyer, but if someone has a 2008 or maybe 2007 I would seriously consider it. Any major difference servicing vehicle if I don't purchase new? Also, I may also be interested in a 2001/2002 360 COUPE again in Black/Tan preferably 6-Speed but possibly F1 w/ FACTORY SUNROOF! Get back to me asap- Thanks!
Hello! The 360s with the sunroofs are very rare. Narrowing that down to a certain color combination makes it even rarer.

But alas, if there's one person who can find a car like that, it's Jimmy Pugliese. Call him, 516.801.8201, or e-mail him with your number, pugliese@universalautosports, and he'll call you back. I'm going to tell him about this thread right now.

Jack, thanks for the plug; Darren, thanks for the heads up.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

Old 12-24-2008, 03:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
thanks guys!