Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Im going Blue Crazy! Bentley GTC SilverLake Blue!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Im going Blue Crazy! Bentley GTC SilverLake Blue!

SilverLake Blue on Light Tan with 4100 Miles.......... I will let this bad boy go for 165,000!

I am in the process of buying an Identical car with 21,000 Miles. I got a crazy idea in my head about some Deep Dish Wheels Silver Lake Blue Lips with Brushed Centers and then ECU TCU and Exhaust upgrade pushing 687HP! I love this color!

Old 10-23-2008, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
My favorite color combo for the GTC