Notices
Automobiles
Sponsored by INTERCITY LINES AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT

Selling my GT3 RS Orange/Black Orange: Orange Rollbar,Race Seats,Sharkwerks Bypass

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Arena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, I almost forgot. LUCK nowdays!

Old 10-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Team Speed's Super Vixen
SuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond reputeSuperVixen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ArenaMotorGroup
95% Internet. The only way I can sell cars at the prices I do is because I am in the middle of nowhere and my overhead is a 1/4 of what most high end pre owned dealers is. I have a 16,000sq ft building that holds 30 cars indoors and if I had a $20k-30k lease I would be out of buisness. Almost all my leads come from the internet. I only sell 5 cars a month out of 35-40 to locals. I really don't do magazines any longer because they didn't work at this location as well as other stores I have had. I really thought this was going to be a great fit for me but I havnt sold a thing on TS.
I found the same thing when I sponsored forums. Never sold a car on any forums. Made friends and my presence known, but that's about it. I'm sure if you leave a good impression with people that they will think of you for their future needs or as referrals to their friends. One thing I did get as a forum sponsor was a lot of questions, but those questions didn't lead to any car sales for me. Personally I thought it was a lot of $$$ considering what some places charge. I was able to negotiate every where I did end up sponsoring, so that helped a bit.

I feel you on the magazine advertising. The last company I worked for stopped advertising in DuPont because all the leads were teenage boys in Alabama drooling to the photos.

Old 10-01-2008, 05:01 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SuperVixen
The last company I worked for stopped advertising in DuPont because all the leads were teenage boys in Alabama drooling to the photos.

BTW Jason a guy on another forum is shopping for a GT3 or GT3RS and I posted your link of your 2 cars there. You can send me the commission later.

Old 10-02-2008, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Arena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond reputeArena has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche

BTW Jason a guy on another forum is shopping for a GT3 or GT3RS and I posted your link of your 2 cars there. You can send me the commission later.
I will always pay commisions for referals if he buy's, a matter of fact I love paying comm. because that means I sold sumin sumin! Thank you much ATL!!!

Old 10-02-2008, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by SuperVixen
I found the same thing when I sponsored forums. Never sold a car on any forums. Made friends and my presence known, but that's about it. I'm sure if you leave a good impression with people that they will think of you for their future needs or as referrals to their friends. One thing I did get as a forum sponsor was a lot of questions, but those questions didn't lead to any car sales for me. Personally I thought it was a lot of $$$ considering what some places charge. I was able to negotiate every where I did end up sponsoring, so that helped a bit.

I feel you on the magazine advertising. The last company I worked for stopped advertising in DuPont because all the leads were teenage boys in Alabama drooling to the photos.
I can't agree more Vixen with dupont in paticular, I do like there website though. I do 2-3 cars a month off there. The book is ton's of money and you never have the car in stock when the book comes out.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ArenaMotorGroup
I can't agree more Vixen with dupont in paticular, I do like there website though. I do 2-3 cars a month off there. The book is ton's of money and you never have the car in stock when the book comes out.
HA! Im the same exact way with dupont. I hated having two pages putting 40cars in there and then by the time the magazine is out you have already sold the whole first page. I get all my business from Cars.com and Autotrader and I also have sold 2 cars on here and cars on other forums as well. Its mainly luck to sell a car on a forum. You have to post a car at the right time and the buyer looking for that car has to see it when he is actually look. I have had good luck though