Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

What would you like from Aston Martin?

Old 04-25-2015, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
fedebr1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb What would you like from Aston Martin?

Hi guys!
I'm really curious to know what you would like more from Aston Martin brand!
Do you think that there is something that can be improved as brand communication? For example, do you think that Aston Martin helps his costumers in all their needs?

I would like to know all your impressions about this brand!

Hope you'll enjoy this thread,
Federico Br1

Last edited by fedebr1; 04-25-2015 at 11:12 AM.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
they need to step their game up imo, everything from software to engines are outdated. like most of the exterior looks though.

Last edited by Dyna; 04-25-2015 at 11:37 AM.
Old 04-26-2015, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I couldn't agree more! It really seems like Aston always is at least one step behind. I can't think of any technology they came up with. I mean, brands like Porsche and Ferrari keep pushing boundaries. No doubt, we have to consider that Aston is a very classical brand, it has always produced conservative cars. However this also means they'll never "win" any competition if they keep on doing what they're doing. Just look at the Vanquish: it's a nice car, but only by now that it got a new gearbox. When they released it, it has been critized for it's gearbox being way too slow. Why don't they manage to build a good car in the first place? And even when money doesn't matter like with the one77, where the designers had a budget as big as they wished, just to build the perfect hypercar. They put an immense effort into it, but when they finally were done, the result wasn't up to date, once again. That really is a pity!

Last edited by Maxtheone; 04-26-2015 at 02:37 PM.
Old 04-26-2015, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
lets hope this new prototype that is going rounds is up to date and can keep up with the likes of an f12.. then we can talk business again

Last edited by Dyna; 04-26-2015 at 04:29 PM.
Old 04-27-2015, 02:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
madtony is an unknown quantity at this point
Their designs have to be competitive with brands like Porsche and Ferrari.

Old 04-29-2015, 02:45 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
tune up that old school NAV,guys...

Old 07-14-2016, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Nemesis is an unknown quantity at this point
More power. That's it. I had a DB9 which I loved to death but 444 horsepower from a 6.0 liter V12? I mean come on, I know the car is a Gran Tourer, but a little more power wouldn't hurt.

Don't get me wrong though, I loved the car and in my 3 years of ownership it NEVER gave me any problems

Old 07-15-2016, 08:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Rob99 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Nothing, absolutely nothing, the DB9 is fine for me.

More power? DB9 GT !