Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

LA Loves The New Jaguar F-Type Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2013, 12:03 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post LA Loves The New Jaguar F-Type Coupe

Name:  PB203268.jpg
Views: 1654
Size:  144.4 KB

LA Loves The New Jaguar F-Type Coupe

The new Jaguar F-Type Coupe is without a doubt, one of the hottest cars right now at the 2013 LA Auto Show. Unveiled the other night, the new scalding cat immediately won over the hearts of sports car lovers all over the globe.

The new all-aluminum F-TYPE Coupe, including the first F-TYPE R model, expands the Jaguar lineup beginning in spring 2014 starting at $65,000. Available in three versions, the F-TYPE R Coupe is powered by a 550hp 5-liter supercharged V8 engine and will reach 60 mph in 4.0.

From what we hear, Jaguar dealers phones are ringing like crazy, so make the call and put your deposit down if you want to be the first on your block with the new Jag.

Name:  PB203227.jpg
Views: 1579
Size:  135.2 KB

Name:  PB203276.jpg
Views: 1590
Size:  138.3 KB

Name:  PB2031531.jpg
Views: 1604
Size:  155.6 KB

Name:  PB2033131.jpg
Views: 1571
Size:  165.0 KB

Old 11-21-2013, 12:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
ice350 is an unknown quantity at this point
I like it much better than the vert....but I don't dig any verts....except hart top verts.
I can't love the car because it's too small for me. I'm sure the interior space can't accommodate my size. But I can dig it.

Old 11-21-2013, 12:37 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RSSmike You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The coupe silhouette has some real potential.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
j03chu is an unknown quantity at this point
Always loved the F type roadster when I first saw them.

The coupe has great lines! The hump / read arches to the c pillar looks great.

Perhaps it's at stock height, the rear looks a little bloated / lifted. Reminds me a bit if the Cadillac CTS coupe.

Can't wait to go to the show next week!

Old 11-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Well, in my opinion this must be the most beautiful Jaguar after the XJ220! Very interesting car!! I like both versions of it.

Last edited by St_Ex; 11-21-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Old 11-21-2013, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great except the wheels.

Old 11-21-2013, 10:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
looks good

Old 11-21-2013, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
not a fan of it. the convertible looks better and they rarely do.

the roof of the coupe looks high, making the car look stubby

Old 11-22-2013, 07:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
These will sell like water.

Old 11-22-2013, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
the back reminds me of a station wagon. vert looks better

Quick Reply: LA Loves The New Jaguar F-Type Coupe