Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

20" HRE P40SC, Brushed Tinted Clear

Old 09-27-2013, 05:17 PM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
20" HRE P40SC, Brushed Tinted Clear

Helping a good customer sell his P40SC HRE wheels... Please PM all inquiries or reply to thread below. Thanks.

Originally Posted by DoubleLow7
20" HRE P40SC, Finish: Brushed Tinted Clear
Front: 20x9, Offset +40, Lug Pattern: 5x114.3
Rear: 20x11, Offset +52, Lug Pattern: 5x114.3

As you may know, HRE wheels are build to order and being local to their facility their technicians specifically measured my vehicle (at the time V8VS) for fitment. This setup is currently on my V12 Vantage and will fit any Vantage model and should fit various Aston Martin models. Due the the lug pattern, there is the possibility of fitment on other vehicle makes and models as well.

The finish on the wheels is Brushed Tinted Clear, which is a median between the silver and a gunmetal. It is hand applied and you can see finished strokes on each wheels protected by the clear. It truly gives the wheel the handcrafted quality and workmanship.

I purchased the wheels brand new from HRE directly last October. The wheels remain in flawless condition and I would be looking to sell the wheels alone at $5500 OBO plus any applicable shipping. I'll include HRE boxes to protect during shipment and will have the wheels fully cleaned and polished beforehand.

Please spread the word and thanks for looking...!