1st time on track with my Lotus Exige S 260RGB - Teamspeed.com

Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Old 06-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

NM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really niceNM2255 is just really nice
Arrow 1st time on track with my Lotus Exige S 260RGB

This is me driving for the first time in my Lotus Exige S 260RGB on the track.
Has been an incredible experience, the car is fast, handling good and sounds even better on track but at the same time very hard to drive so, I didn't wanna push the limits!

Old 06-16-2013, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
nice footage!
Old 06-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member

MoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond reputeMoOriginal has a reputation beyond repute
Im more interested in your driving in the video
Ive read the reviews of the new exige and how its sophisticated electronics puts down the power.

The cars you trailed where you nailing it - or not really trying
it seems you werent as I expected you to be faster than the exige the s2 and the m3 easily ?