Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Am v12v

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Am v12v

Hi All: thinking of picking up a new 2012 for approx 150. Never owned an AM before. First, any general impressions would be greatly appreciated. I currently own a F430 Scuderia and a Maserati Gran Turismo S MC shift (which I will trade). Owned a Porsche GT3 and RS previously, which I greatly enjoyed. Secondly, I have heard horror stories about AM depreciation. Is it that bad? Thanks.

Old 05-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
They do take quite a hit. I had the AM V8 and while it was a beautiful car it was grossly under powered. I don't recall how much I lost but I do remember it was substantial. I can't speak for the performance of the V12.

They are classy and well put together.

Old 05-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
newyork is an unknown quantity at this point
It's no worse than Maserati's depreciation.

On my third one, just picked up a V12

Old 05-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
^ +1
Was just about to comment on the maser. Your gonna get spanked worse on that then on the v12v.