Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Martin Reveals the New DB9

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Shobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished roadShobhit Gosain is on a distinguished road
RIP Virage.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
rollin_bentley is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah only at the headlights but it's been freshened up a bit though! Too bad they're not offering a manual option!

Old 09-19-2012, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I can't believe Aston Martin did this re-badged virage...
WTH...

Old 09-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BC87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by DJ
Anyone else think this is a re-badged (discontinued) Virage? !
I was gonna say something along those lines before I scrolled down and saw your post.

Old 09-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
The cool thing about owning a decade old Aston Martin is nobody can tell it's a decade old Aston Martin.

Old 09-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
At least Aston realized that the Virage was totally pointless, and really should have been the updated DB9.

Besides that blunder, the new DB9 is a very refreshing design in comparison to many other new cars. This looks gorgeous.

Old 09-20-2012, 07:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Msbleasdell is an unknown quantity at this point
The only real difference I can find is that the duck-tail spoiler on the DB9 isn't on the Virage.

Old 09-24-2012, 03:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Msbleasdell
The only real difference I can find is that the duck-tail spoiler on the DB9 isn't on the Virage.
The taller duck-tail spoiler and ever-so-slightly fatter side-skirts are the most visual differences, if not the only ones I can tell. It actually looks rather awesome!

2012 Virage:

Name:  Aston_Martin-Virage_Volante_2012_1024x768_wallpaper_0b.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  102.7 KB

2013 DB9:

Name:  Aston_Martin-DB9_2013_1024x768_wallpaper_0c.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  116.9 KB

Old 09-24-2012, 07:42 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
I hate AM for lacking creativity, i hope that brand dies away...

Old 09-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
I love the new virage, wait rapide, wait db9 sorry. Most have hired the porsche design team.

Very lazy design but it still looks good

Quick Reply: Aston Martin Reveals the New DB9