Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

New Jaguar XJ

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 03:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
I think the XJ is a very cool car. Congrats

Old 09-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
linkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura about
Thanks again everyone for the kind words

Old 09-05-2012, 04:57 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, the new XJ is a stunning car. Good to see another UK member as well.

I take it that it's the V6 diesel?

Old 09-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
linkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura aboutlinkun has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Tim@ecurie25
Congrats, the new XJ is a stunning car. Good to see another UK member as well.

I take it that it's the V6 diesel?
Where abouts in the UK are you from mate?

Yes it's the 3.0 V6 diesel, it's surprisingly quick as well for the size of the car.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BLACKBULL
Not really feeling it. Looks like a mix of Nissan Maxima and Toyota Camry.
I can honestly say that after seeing one in the flesh I am a convert!!!

Old 10-13-2012, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats and welcome to the site! I love the new XJ! It's such a sleek car, jag really knocked it out of the park with that one!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using teamspeed

Old 10-14-2012, 05:38 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by BLACKBULL
I can honestly say that after seeing one in the flesh I am a convert!!!
Yeah they do look even better in the flesh, i'm glad you've changed your mind

Thanks for the welcome Full Tilt Rally

We have had the car for about 4 months and my dad is considering selling the Jag in order to get a Merc S Class lol. We have agreed that the Jag is beautiful in terms of looks, but in terms of build quality it doesn't quite live up to the standard of the S Class.

Old 10-22-2012, 06:39 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Hey Everyone,

Gave the Jag a clean today so decided to go out and take some pics

Name:  IMG-20121021-WA0019_zps47516faa.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  87.5 KB

Name:  IMG-20121021-WA0016_zps7767b3a0.png
Views: 13
Size:  850.4 KB

Name:  IMG-20121021-WA0015_zps30d0ec63.png
Views: 45
Size:  853.5 KB

Name:  IMG-20121021-WA0013_zps64809554.jpg
Size:  78.2 KB

Name:  IMG-20121021-WA0011_zps9df4e3d2.jpg
Size:  91.5 KB

Name:  IMG-20121021-WA0010_zpsac024cde.png
Views: 59
Size:  763.6 KB

Name:  IMG-20121021-WA0009_zps6ad078f5.png
Views: 16
Size:  688.5 KB

Name:  IMG-20121021-WA0018_zps28240e6e.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  73.1 KB

Old 12-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
Love it! M's black one in Skyfall was also stunning.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:54 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by linkun
Where abouts in the UK are you from mate?

Yes it's the 3.0 V6 diesel, it's surprisingly quick as well for the size of the car.
Sorry, missed this 1st time around! I live in Brentwood, Essex. Where are you?

The 3.0 V6d is a great engine, so smooth yet gives great economy.

Quick Reply: New Jaguar XJ