Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

"Golden" Vanquish Hits the ring for some hot-laps!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
The bright gold looks like tape, may be camouflage? Only one mirror has it and the extensions on the tail lights are un even. Other than that, I still hate the color. I like this car in a dark hue.

Old 06-18-2012, 06:52 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
love it!!!

but I`m still not Gentlemen enough for a Vanquish,..someday though,..it`s gonna be mine!!

Old 06-18-2012, 07:17 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jaymoney
The bright gold looks like tape, may be camouflage? Only one mirror has it and the extensions on the tail lights are un even. Other than that, I still hate the color. I like this car in a dark hue.
Yes the bright gold is camo tape.

Old 06-18-2012, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jaymoney
Sorry I didn't read the intro,

Old 06-18-2012, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Rear spoiler looks a bit odd, the rest looks really good, besides that gold camo.

Oh, and an 8 speed auto? What a waste of a good car.

Last edited by Carrera; 06-18-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-18-2012, 07:56 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carrera
Rear spoiler looks a bit odd, the rest looks really good, besides that gold camo.

Oh, and an 8 speed auto? What a waste of a good car.
as long as it`s gonna be better than the old auto boxes on AMs..

Old 06-18-2012, 10:29 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
Vanquish is fitted with a mid-rear mounted fully automatic Touchtronic 2 six-speed automatic transmission, which has been further refined. There is no manual transmission available for Vanquish. The Touchtronic 2 transmission has been calibrated to offer high levels of shift comfort in full “drive” mode, to suit the car’s cruising GT comfort. While in “sport” mode the vehicle shift becomes quicker and sharper, delivering the full sporting characteristics that are expected of an Aston Martin sports car.

The Touchtronic 2 transmission perfectly suits the character of Vanquish; it delivers the breadth of character required. In addition, it doesn’t carry the weight penalty that many other transmissions have such as a dual clutch gearbox at c.+10kg.

Vanquish uses an aluminium torque tube and a refined version of the lightweight carbon fibre prop shaft used in the One-77, reducing the weight of the driveline by over 6kg compared to that used in the DBS. This weight optimisation has been achievable through optimising the torque tube to suit only the Touchtronic 2 transmission.

Launch Control

Vanquish is the first Aston Martin to feature Launch Control, allowing customers to achieve consistent and optimum accelerations. This feature ensures that the car is at its optimum torque levels prior to the car accelerating.

To use the feature, the driver must put their foot on the brakes and press the launch control button. This will then hold on the brakes, when the driver then presses the throttle pedal down to accelerate, the brakes are released at optimum engine torque. Launch control uses a unique traction control logic that is optimised for dry weather and allows a slight increase in tyre to road slip to optimise acceleration. This feature should only be used when safe to do so.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
KingVen is an unknown quantity at this point
I love the Aston Martin but it's very apparent that every car they release is beginning to look the same.

Old 06-19-2012, 02:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
the rear still looks like a fookin evora eeewwww, i like the rest.

Old 06-19-2012, 05:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
is this the middle east edition?

Quick Reply: "Golden" Vanquish Hits the ring for some hot-laps!