Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

DB9 lowered with H&R sport springs - HRE P44SC next....

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
DB9 lowered with H&R sport springs - HRE P44SC next....

I installed the H&R sport springs on the DB9 couple weekends ago. Lowered the rear 1" and the front 1/2". Had it aligned but think I'm going to have a little more of the negative camber in the rear taken out. Rides great albeit just a bit stiffer. Really makes the need for spacers on stock wheels a must but, my HREs are in transit so the fenders will be filled out soon.

I've changed out suspension on several cars over the years and the AM was most definitely the easiest to do......

Last edited by LRDog; 06-07-2012 at 06:29 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good! Love that color

Old 06-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond reputePorscheBoy has a reputation beyond repute
love the color and the clear tail lights on the db9

Old 06-07-2012, 07:08 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
I`m in awe,.what a beautiful car!

the new drop even enhances the beauty of it!
Now with HREs on the way this is gonna be perfect!

congrats!

Old 06-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic.

Old 06-13-2012, 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys!

Delivered today:

Old 06-13-2012, 11:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
Wow great car, i love what you have done to it, and as said before nice color

Old 06-14-2012, 07:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
joand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished road
Looks great!

Old 07-20-2012, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hre p44sc = perfection!

HRE P44SC finally mounted.

In my opinion, this is perfection for the DB9! I am extremely happy with the results. The guys at Wheel Experts and HRE have been awesome to work with. We had some difficulty with fitment b/c AM changed the rear caliper in 2009. It turns out the caliper is more square on the inside edge where the first attempt had the spoke on the concave rear hit the edge of the caliper. Second attempt overcorrected the offset given the tire size (295/30) and the tire rubbed on the fender. Third attempt, we added 1/2" the width (now 11" wide) and added 6mm to the offset (moved it inboard) and now we have PERFECTION!

Guy (US Sales Mgr) at HRE has been very paitent with me b/c I sometimes have not been very easy to deal with. Thank you for your professionalism! You're awesome!

The finish quality of these wheels is second to none I've ever seen... ...and I've seen lots!

Thanks again to Peter and Brandon at Wheel Experts and Guy, Lon, Vince, Nick, Saturo and everyone else at HRE who has made this happen! You're the best!

..... on to the pics!

Old 07-20-2012, 12:26 PM
Former Sponsor
HRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud ofHRE_Wheels has much to be proud of
Chuck thanks for your patience. I'm glad that we were able to take care of your situation. I'm sure you understand that we do stand behind the product and our customers.

Your car looks beautiful! And your home looks amazing!

Quick Reply: DB9 lowered with H&R sport springs - HRE P44SC next....