Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Martin brings power, beauty and soul to Beijing

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by El Batti
this is a weak attempt to follow Ferrari customization program "Taylor-Made" which is way ahead of Aston Martin program in terms of options for the buyers
I think the AM option is more refined. This isn't a marketing move- they've been doing it for years. That gold dash inlay is actually quite nice.

Old 04-23-2012, 09:54 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
I always think I want an AM until I realize that there are other cars that I would rather spend the same money on. So despite the want, I probably wouldn't ever buy. They are beautiful though. Most of them anyway.

Old 04-23-2012, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Is crazy how all the brands are doing special editions only for China. Full retail price FTW! lol

Old 04-23-2012, 10:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by CaioLLV
Is crazy how all the brands are doing special editions only for China. Full retail price FTW! lol
gotta follow where the money trail leads

Old 04-23-2012, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
There is no expiration on cool.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:33 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
carbon is an unknown quantity at this point
There is no more power or soul in Aston Martins, and the beauty is beginning to date pathetically. (One-77 not included)

All AMs come in one design only with different sizes, S, M, L, and XL(the rapide of course).

I miss the days when they still make the Vanquish, that brutal engine with elegant design, painfully beautiful.