Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

World's fastest Lotus ???

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012 | 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond reputePMac has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Examples of douchebaggery? Other than the youtube comments? I've only recently heard of the car, never of the guy.
Search this forum under username 'the ronin'. There's almost nothing he says which isn't brow-beating, bombastic, snarky, negative, self-pitying, or self-congratulating. The posts where he's simply boastful are the nicest of the bunch.

Old 04-17-2012 | 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Examples of douchebaggery? Other than the youtube comments? I've only recently heard of the car, never of the guy.
He trolled multiple forums trying to start a war with AllanLambo (who in his own right is a douchenozzle).

Old 04-17-2012 | 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Canyon carving fail! But really he says a Porsche hit him hard enough to spin him and put his car in a wall, and just drove away? Seems implausible- is it just some way to get insurance to cover it?
Agreed that it's seems implausible. It is also odd, given his extreme vehemence toward the 911's, that he says it was a Porsche that hit him. I do wonder how a Porsche was able to keep up with him in the canyons, let alone catch him with sufficient speed to push him off........I mean, there's no way a 911 could beat his canyon carver, even if it's a Singer 911. Right? Maybe he thinks it was AllanLambo's 911..... But I digress.

Old 04-17-2012 | 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Canyon carving fail! But really he says a Porsche hit him hard enough to spin him and put his car in a wall, and just drove away? Seems implausible- is it just some way to get insurance to cover it?
Yep. I agree.

Old 04-17-2012 | 12:53 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Is Allan over here? Haven't seen him yet

Old 04-17-2012 | 01:05 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Allen and ronin were both members here. Allen left when ronin got banned. I'm going out on a limb here and I'm going to say that they are probably half brothers. It's the oly thing that explains the whole gay ass fück situation.

Old 04-17-2012 | 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
So I'm going up the fwy on ramp this morning at 9:00 am and I see a silver/grey Porsche in my rear view as I'm going up the ramp, I signal left as I always do and accelerate through the first three gears up to 60-65 mph I pull into the number four lane and there is no one to the left/behind and no one in front of me so I am in cruise mode as I signal left to make my way to the number two lane at 65 mph when all of the sudden BAM I'm in a ****in spin like you wouldn't ****in believe and come to a stop with my left rear end stuffed into the K rail on the right side of the hwy...
The cock suckin ****in **** Porsche driver hit me from behind and spun me around like a police pit manuver, in doing so he left tire marks down my left rear and left front fender while I spun out...
The ****in **** stopped about a mile down the road I was told as the paramedics took me to the ER for a thorough check up of my neck and left shoulder....

Old 04-17-2012 | 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
According to him he hopes his car is totaled and that he wants to get away from the "****s" in the lotus world.

It also appears like he's looking into an Audi R8 GT...

R8 GT Spring Rates

Old 04-17-2012 | 01:45 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mini George
According to him he hopes his car is totaled and that he wants to get away from the "****s" in the lotus world.

It also appears like he's looking into an Audi R8 GT...

R8 GT Spring Rates
omg

Old 04-17-2012 | 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Because clearly there are no ****s in the Audi world.

I now remember him and his antics. Unpleasant man for sure.

Quick Reply: World's fastest Lotus ???