My modified Jaguar XF - Teamspeed.com

Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

My modified Jaguar XF

Old 09-21-2011, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
wkd1 is on a distinguished roadwkd1 is on a distinguished road
My modified Jaguar XF

hi all, long time lurker ( or should that be luster?) first time poster..

wanted to post my car up and get your thoughts..

as i got it

after a few weeks

now

its an 2010 Jag XF(s) 3.0d
mods:
all chrome wrapped matt black.
roof wrapped carbon
body wrapped orange
Spire wheels (UK Jag tunning company)
Spire exhaust
XFR front spoiler
2012 XFR rear difuser
sports shocks and springs - 1.5"

cheers

Wkd1

Old 09-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Welcome to the Team
I really like what you've done to the car, but the orange im not really sure. But anyways, wonderful car and do post more pictures

Old 09-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
can we get some side profile shots as to see the wheels better...btw welcome to the team!!!

Old 09-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That looks great! I actually like the orange. More pics!

Welcome to the team!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Teamspeed

Old 09-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Jag! Welcome to TS!

Old 09-21-2011, 05:41 PM
This won't end well
65V12 has a reputation beyond repute65V12 has a reputation beyond repute65V12 has a reputation beyond repute65V12 has a reputation beyond repute65V12 has a reputation beyond repute65V12 has a reputation beyond repute65V12 has a reputation beyond repute65V12 has a reputation beyond repute65V12 has a reputation beyond repute65V12 has a reputation beyond repute65V12 has a reputation beyond repute
WOW! I love the XF! Looks very, very mean.

Old 09-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Not a fan of the orange, looked better in silver - don't like the clash against the red tails.

Nice other than that!

Old 09-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with the general sentiments against the orange. The 2nd stage looked pretty much perfect. As long as you like it though, that's all that matters.

Welcome to the team!

Old 09-21-2011, 07:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
2nd picture with tint add. Absolutly. Orange on a 3.0 diesel kind of overkill. XFR absolutely.

Old 09-21-2011, 09:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Not my style but it looks very good for a flashy car. I don't like the custom badge on the back. I would replace that with a leaper badge.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My modified Jaguar XF

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.