Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

One-77...Need I say more???

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 07:43 AM
MR.
Teamspeed Member
MR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to allMR. is a name known to all
I have seen it driving and hearing it as well... The car was at Goodwood 2010 in black and it was epic!

MR

Old 01-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Tilen will become famous soon enoughTilen will become famous soon enoughTilen will become famous soon enoughTilen will become famous soon enoughTilen will become famous soon enoughTilen will become famous soon enoughTilen will become famous soon enoughTilen will become famous soon enough
wow, awesome car

Old 01-04-2011, 07:46 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
One of the Best sounding cars.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
All of the handcrafted bits are incredible. I'm in awe of the attention to detail and I love the exterior shape. That being said, if I had the scratch to afford one, I'd buy a Zonda Cinque.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:49 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
So sick such a piece of art.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tristan
Oh man being able to see the shocks through the back window is mega-badass!
This is one of my favorite details of this car.

OP-Amazing shots and thanks for posting them

Old 01-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Just an amazing piece of art. From what I have heard, the One-77 should reveal some styling clues about the future AM designs. It really is thrilling to see the attention to detail and then realize that it was hand made. Very humbling.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I dono about this car, sometimes I am drooling all over it and at times I think its the ugliest thing out there...
Maybe its the color but this one I like

Old 01-04-2011, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great photos but the car does nothing for me. Bland yet over designed and a silly long nose like slur will probably make it a pig to drive like the slur.

Old 01-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
HassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura aboutHassaanAbdeen has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
A) how do you insure that??? and B) how bad would I cry in an accident?? It's gorgeous, but I'd almost be too scared to drive it. Almost.
I agree 100%

It is a mark in the history of Aston Martin regardless if we could love the car or not!