Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Just purchased - Lotus Elise

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 02:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
congrats again and enjoy!

Old 12-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lordceniza You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice! Congrats! I have always loved the Elise.

Old 12-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Did the salesman give you a HUGE hug for buying it??

Congrat's man! Great color!

Old 12-30-2010, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats and enjoy! Such a cool little car!

Old 12-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
I love the little Elise! Its such a fun car!

I would suggest throwing on the Quicksilver exhaust to really open up the sound...

PM me for pricing

YouTube - Lotus Elise 111r with Quicksilver Exhaust!

Old 12-30-2010, 06:02 PM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
Don't waste your money tryin to make it louder with an aftermarket exhaust...Noise is not power, save your money for suspension upgrades before you do anything else to the car....
Enjoy the car as is....

Old 12-31-2010, 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex@TAGMotorsports
I would suggest throwing on the Quicksilver exhaust to really open up the sound...
Thanks for the offer, but I'm starting out with the Stage II. I figure after I get sick of that, I'll get something quiet, and probably bounce back and forth between them. I will say that when I was looking at aftermarket options, the Quicksilver and the Larini SE were the 2 that stood out to me.

Originally Posted by the ronin
Don't waste your money tryin to make it louder with an aftermarket exhaust...Noise is not power, save your money for suspension upgrades before you do anything else to the car....
Enjoy the car as is....
Since this is almost strictly a street car, and it has the sport pack, I don't really plan on modifying anything suspension related. Just want to get some harnesses for the occasional track day.

I also don't think getting married in the near future is going to help with modifying the car

Last edited by diskreet; 12-31-2010 at 07:55 AM.
Old 01-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
AHoffmann has a reputation beyond reputeAHoffmann has a reputation beyond reputeAHoffmann has a reputation beyond reputeAHoffmann has a reputation beyond reputeAHoffmann has a reputation beyond reputeAHoffmann has a reputation beyond reputeAHoffmann has a reputation beyond reputeAHoffmann has a reputation beyond reputeAHoffmann has a reputation beyond reputeAHoffmann has a reputation beyond reputeAHoffmann has a reputation beyond repute
Have had the pleasure of driving one last summer, what a blast! Congrats to you!

Old 01-05-2011, 02:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great choice Enjoy it.

Old 01-14-2011, 08:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Took delivery today, pics here and in first post:
I took the Elise home today.

Quick Reply: Just purchased - Lotus Elise