Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Aston Martin Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lucky Bob is an unknown quantity at this point
Aston Martin Pictures

Just thought you guys might be interested in a few classic Aston's, all taken at Silverstone this year when the weather was a lot kinder over here.

Pictures taken from one of the many AMOC meets at Silverstone and the Silverstone Classic.

Nice BD7 Zagato down the list and quite rare.

Attached Images           
Old 12-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
I'll take 1 of each. I'll send a trailer.

Old 12-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
You are a man of taste

Old 12-06-2010, 12:02 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Love the Zagato, Red DB5/6.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
V8 in gulf looks cool considering it is not my livery of choice for AM. Good photos!

Old 12-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Love the Zagato, Red DB5/6.
Yes, the Zagato's are quite rare, not sure if they have any performance advantage or not over the standard model.

The red one is a DB5 and the gunmetal grey is a DB6, quite hard to tell unless you walk around the rear of the car.

My favourite is the red DB5 with the Ferrari scalps on the drivers door.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:31 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Yes me too, I love the Red DB5 it looks spectacular.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
V8 in gulf looks cool considering it is not my livery of choice for AM. Good photos!
I know what you mean, but i've lost count of how many British Racing Green Aston's i've seen so as strange as it appears you really notice it on the track and it pulls in your attention.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Here's the guy in the Gulf colours leaving the paddock for the track and just to even it up a more traditional livery V8 following on

Attached Images   
Old 12-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Oooohhhhhhhhh! All of those V8's! I'm gonna die of jealousy!

Quick Reply: Aston Martin Pictures