Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

AM Cygnet is a go!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010 | 02:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Chris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant futureChris888 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Zorro
hot model chick: My mom's station wagon is roomier. Tuuner said it was comfy too. Get over here
That will work

Old 10-12-2010 | 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
The only reason people will buy this is to say "I have an Aston Martin!"

Well guess what, you don't. You have a re badged/hopped up Toyota!

Old 10-12-2010 | 03:33 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
lol dont get me wrong but thats kinda cute :P i might actually think of getting one it looks fun :P

Old 10-13-2010 | 04:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I bet that car is not going to be cheap! Mini is a better alternative. Well at least it more fun

Old 10-13-2010 | 04:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
Ulrich Bez (CEO of AM) is coming to give a seminar at my university in two weeks. Any questions you guys want me to ask if I get the chance?

Btw, 4Wheels, are you going to be there?

Old 10-14-2010 | 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Saudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Mike, please don't tell me you're considering one!
I am considering one actually :d

Old 10-14-2010 | 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dutchnick
Ulrich Bez (CEO of AM) is coming to give a seminar at my university in two weeks. Any questions you guys want me to ask if I get the chance?

Btw, 4Wheels, are you going to be there?
Yes, a very specific question.

"does it hurt now, bitch?"

I'm assuming your first move was to punch him in the face.

Yeah, why not create a sub-brand to comply with BS EU laws? dilution of the AM brand when they inevitably make it available to everyone in a couple years?

Oh, and ask when he plans on quitting, now that he's brought utter disgrace to Aston Martin. Clearly that twaddle belongs at *ucking Dacia or Kitchen Aid. No premium brand should ever hire him again.

Old 10-16-2010 | 03:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
4WDGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
I get the feeling that this is going to ruin Aston's name.

Old 10-16-2010 | 04:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
"Horrifying" is the only word that comes to mind.

Old 10-16-2010 | 08:14 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Power. Beauty. Faggotry?

Quick Reply: AM Cygnet is a go!