Notices
Aston Martin | Jaguar | Lotus Vanquish, Vantage, Rapide, DBS, DB9, XKR, Exige, Elise, Esprit, & More Discussion Forum.

Xjr-15

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2014, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bizz is an unknown quantity at this point
5 Speeds, but i have Also a race car 6 Speeds, my meçanic have imagine a system to open correçtly and Quick thé rear bonnet

Old 03-30-2014, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Bizz
5 Speeds, but i have Also a race car 6 Speeds, my meçanic have imagine a system to open correçtly and Quick thé rear bonnet
Wow, you are the second owner I know who has acquired both a race and road car. Congratulations.

Old 08-17-2014, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
F1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enough
For many years the chassis number of the yellow car in Japan was a mystery. Was watching a few Best Motoring videos and the opening piece of the test they did on it was something I hadn't seen before. Turns out they displayed the chassis number all along.

Old 08-19-2015, 08:32 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Bizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking to buy a correct XJR15 , olczyk@yahoo.com

Old 08-23-2015, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
F1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enough
Another one Bizz?